Catch Me If You Can / BTS

Little: Reader
Caregivers: BTS

"No!" I giggled as I ran away from Jimin, who let out a hilarious roar, forcing laughter out of Taehyung. I couldn't stop the laughs from my mouth as I ran outside. I heard both of their feet stop, their voices calling out to me.

"Sweetie, come back here."

"No! The scawy monstew get me." I pouted and crossed my arms, staring back at the both of them. Before I had time to react, I felt two arms snake around my waist, lifting me up into air. A high shriek escaped my lips when the stranger started bobbing my body up and down.

"No! Stop it!"

I felt tears pricking at the surface of my eyes when he didn't stop. The second Taehyung noticed, he took me into his arms.

"Oh no, babygirl are you alright?" He dropped to his knees and cradled me as I whimpered and nodded.

Both of their heads turned and faced Jungkook with a dark glare. He only shrugged and dropped down to my side.

"I'm sorry baby. That was too far."

"It okay." I mumbled and fell into Jungkook's chest, hugging him like one of my stuffies.

"Hm, how about we go to the amusement park to make up for it?" Jungkook proposed softly, petting my hair. My head jerked up and stared into his eyes to see if he was serious. He isn't kidding.

"Yes!" I hugged him before running back into the house to get ready, low chuckles following behind.

···

After I had showered and dried my hair like Jin taught me, I stood in front of my closet, eyeing all of the potential outfits.

I heard a knock at the door, "Baby? Are you ready?" I didn't answer, staring off into space at my clothes.

I didn't notice Jungkook had entered until a yelp filled the air. I watched as the door slamed shut behind the boy. I looked down at my body, why did he run away? Because I wasn't wearing anything? Taehyung does it all the time.

I had finally settled upon a blue sweater and jeans. (Lmao don't question her wardrobe. This is literally what I wear everyday.)

"Daddy?" I stepped out into the driveway, seeing Jungkook already seated in the car.

···

"Awe we thewe yet?" I whined and kicked my legs. The drive was probably the most boring one I have ever been in.

"Almost, baby."

I groaned, my face dropping down into my hands.

"I thought this was gonna be fun." I mumbled, looking at Jungkook. He returned my gaze with a soft smile and raised his hand to caress my cheek, "It will be. I promise."

"You promise?" My eyes glowed as I looked up at him.

"Promise." He locked his pinky with mine and gave it an affirmative shake. I smiled at the act.

···

Seven eternities have passed when we finally arrived. I hopped up and down in excitement.

"Alright. What do you wanna do first, baby?"

"Mmm," I put a finger on my chin as I thought about it. "A ride?"

He laughed, "Which one, honey?"

"Daddy pick."

"Alright," He looked around, observing all the rides before walking to a building type one.

"This looks boring," I whined, shaking our interlocked hands.

"You said daddy can pick. Speaking of, what did we tell you to call us in public?"

"Oppa," I huffed. My eyes looked up at the sign, not able to read the words. I could see a couple of triangles, and more shapes.

A/N: This has two parts. And, this amusement park event literally happened to me.