Children / Namjoon

So, a fair warning, this chapter will probably have little to no little space.

Little: Reader
Caregiver: Namjoon

It was about two in the morning, Namjoon sitting against the black headboard of our large bed, and me laying down, playing absently with Namjoon's hand as he worked. The only sounds in our room being our steady breathing and the sound of Namjoon typing.

I bit my lip as I looked up at the man, his face lit up by the laptop in his lap.

"Oppa." I said quietly, stroking his palm with my thumb. He paused his actions and looked at me.

"Yes baby?" Normally, I would've loved all of this attention on me, but right now, his gaze was making me uncomfortable.

I looked away.

"What do you feel about getting a child?"

He took in a sharp breath and guided my face towards him. I sat up, some of my leg resting on his lap. He grabbed my waist and set me on his lap, putting the laptop in my place.

"What are your thoughts about it, honey?" He stroked my cheek as tears started pouring out of my eyes.

"I-I'm not ready." I choked out. His thumb was slowly wiping at my tears, but his touch gave me enough confidence to continue.

"You know how I'm a little and all, and what if I slip?" I ranted. "Besides, I'm not ready for 32 hours of labor."

I let out a choked laugh, "I'm not ready." I repeated, placing my forehead on his chest.

"Princess," His hand raised my head. "Do you wanna know what I think?"

I nodded, so he continued, "Well if you aren't ready to be a mother, then we don't need children. Besides, I already have my baby right here, and that's more then enough."

He started stroking my head as I shook my head, "No, what are your thoughts. Don't make them about me."

"But honey, you are my everything. I'm nothing without you." He said.

I whimpered and laid my body against his, allowing my sobs to reduce to sniffles.

"Daddy?" I looked up, now deep in little space. He grinned, both of his dimples showing as he spoke.

"Ah, there she is. There's my baby."

I smiled, "Am I really your baby, Daddy?"

He kissed my forehead,

"Always."