Left at Home / Sugamon

Requested by: jungkooks-_-milk

Little: Namjoon
Caregiver: Yoongi

The group was seated at the table, where they ate their breakfast. The group had been their usual chatty selves, Jin reminding them of their schedule every now and then and the maknae line bragging about their high scores on a new mobile game they discovered.

The table had been filled with energy,

Thats is, until Namjoon sneezed.

The table fell silent, each of the members looking over at the little with concern etched onto their faces.

Jin rubbed his back comfortably as a few coughs shook his body gently. The little glanced at the older for a second, then returned to his eating.

That afternoon was not any better. The boy's temperature raised, and he had a runny nose, which lead to his headspace falling smaller.

This matter bothered Jin -- of course. The oldest had made an effort to get him well before 2pm, but that apparently wasn't enough time.

Finally, Jin knocked on Yoongi's door.

A muffled, "What?" came as a response. Jin awkwardly stood at the door, waiting for it to open. But, it didn't.

"So, Namjoon is kinda sick.." He explained.

There was a pause, "And?" Jin scoffed and shook his head in debelief.

"Okay, well he's very sick and he's not able to come to practice today. Can you please take care of him?" That was a lie. Namjoon only had a small cough, but Jin couldn't risk his sickness increasing at practice.

Jin heard the sounds of computers closing and Yoongi complying on the other end of the door.

-

"Yoongi oppa!" Namjoon squealed in delight, making himself comfortable on the older's lap. Yoongi simply petted the little's soft hair, waving at the other members as they left.

"So, what do you wanna do today, bun?" Yoongi asked, shifting Namjoon's body so he was facing him. The little put his finger on his chin in thought, eyes lighting up as he voiced his idea.

"Wanna color!" Namjoon said. Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"Coloring it is then."

-

The pair later found themselves occupied with some other activities. Watching cartoons, playing with Namjoon's stuffies, and secretly sneaking candy out of Seokjin's room to devour it in living room.

Yoongi wasn't the kind to really care for the littles of their household. He was always too busy composing songs and writing lyrics. But when it came to Namjoon, he would gladly stop whatever he was doing, just for the little.

Yoongi had a small smile on his face, as he watched Namjoon absently color in his book. Namjoon looked up for a second, smiling up at Yoongi. He dropped his marker and climbed onto Yoongi's lap.

"I had fun." The younger told him absently. Yoongi grinned, hands sneaking around Namjoon's stomach. The little erupted in cute giggles and Yoongi's hands tickled him.

"That's good, honey. But it's bedtime now."

At this sentence, Namjoon pouted, "Already?" He complained. Yoongi nodded, tugging on the little's wrist to get him to go to the bathroom.

-

Yoongi took a seat on the edge of Namjoon's matress, caressing the little's cute Koya pajamas as he read him a bedtime story. By then, Namjoon's eyelids grew heavier, and Yoongi's voice softly lulled him to sleep.

Yoongi closed the book, cooing at the younger before exiting the room. He sat in the living room and decided to watch some TV on low volume.

The older was about to fall asleep on the couch, when he heard the lock softly turning on the front door. His head lazily looked to the side, seeing the other members enter.

"Is he sleeping?" Jin whispered. Yoongi nodded, pointing at Namjoon's closed door.

"I'm going to check up on him. We brought home some food. You should eat." Jin said before entering Namjoon's room.

Yoongi heard Jin chuckle as he exited again.

"Good job, Yoongs. He wasn't even sick in the first place."

A/N: I'm am SO sorry I got this out super late. Anyway, congrats, jungkooks-_-milk. You are my first request! I'm super thankful that you requested nevertheless. I was really running out of ideas.