Stuffies / Jikook

Little: Jungkook
Caregiver: Jimin

"That one Daddy!" Jungkook, who was dragging a tired Jimin through the supermarket was pointing at practically all of the giant stuffies in the building. Four stuffies along with a few pacifiers had already made their way to the pair's shopping cart.

Two things were really hurting Jimin. The hard grip on his hand - not that he was complaining. He liked maintaining a good distance between him and the little, and he was proud of Jungkook's strength to say the least. And his wallet. Those stuffies costed him ten dollars each! But who would he be as to not buy his babyboy gifts?

"I want that one!" He stomped his feet and tugged on Jimin's arm once he noticed that his caregiver was no longer paying attention.

"Daddy!" He whined, shaking their interlocked hands.

"What is it, honey?" Jimin asked softly.

"Listen to me!"

Jimin sighed, "Jungkook." He said sternly. "We already got four stuffies and some pacifiers. You don't need anymore."

Jungkook pouted angrily and broke his grip on the older's hand.

The funny thing is, Jimin didn't even stop Jungkook as he stomped away.

The caregiver sighed again and took a seat on a bench. He was beyond frustrated with the little and he just needed some time to himself today.

He knew that he would have to go and find the boy before he got into some trouble, but now wasn't the time for that.

---

"Kook?" After about six minutes, Jimin lifted his head up from his hands. He looked around, but there was no sign of the boy.

"Daddy??" A small voice whimpered under him. Jimin looked down to see Jungkook on his knees before him, with eyes glossed in tears and countless stuffies surrounding his figure.

"Oh baby, come here." Jimin lifted the younger onto his lap, bouncing it to calm him down. Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's shirt, inhaling his scent.

"'M sowwy Daddy. Kookie no mean to run away.." Jungkook looked up at him with a tear streaked face. Jimin softly cooed and wiped the wetness from his eyes, smiling warmly and pressing a kiss to the little's forehead.

"What's all this, baby?" Jimin gestured to all the stuffies laying before the pair. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with a cheeky grin.

"Please Daddyyyy???"