CMIYC / BTS

Part two of last chapter.

It was finally our turn to ride, and we sat down in a theater kind of set up. It was dark, and I didn't like it. Some worker reminded us to buckle up (my daddy helped with this step) and exited right after.

"Is this scawy?" I whispered to Jungkook who shook his head.

"It's like a movie. It'll be fun!"

"You ride this befow-"

My words were interrupted when the ride suddenly shot up, some sort of pop music playing. I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, his expression the same.

My breathing became uneven as the ride dropped down. I shrieked and closed my eyes, wanting nothing but for this ride to end. The ride was once again carried up into the sky. I held onto Jungkook for dear life as it fell again. I curled my body up and whimpered, shaking all over.

This process repeated for a really long time. At one point, we were brought up and a window opened, showing us a view of the park, and a flash appeared.

Then, it dropped back down.

···

By the time the ride ended, I was crying and shaking so bad people started to laugh. Jungkook of course called them out for it and scolded them, but I was too numb to care. He hugged me and whispered reassuring words into my ear.

"Daddy," I whimpered and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Wanna go home honey?" He asked softly. I nodded against him, pulling away to look into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby." He apologized for the thousandth time.

"It okay.."

"No, really. I-I ruined everything. I'm so sorry," his voice grew quite as we entered the car.

"It okay, Kookie. It fine." I said again.

He shook his head, and said nothing else.

I frowned, "Don't be sad, daddy. It okay. It alwedy over anyway."

"Alright. Thank you for being so kind." He praised, his hand cupping my cheek as he smiled.

···

"Y/N! Were you crying?" Jin looked down at me, eyes wide with concern. He glared at Jungkook, "What the fuck did you do?"

"No! No mad at Kookie!" I flailed my arms around in front of his face before hugging his body, "It was accident. Kookie no mean it!"

"What did he do, Y/N?" He wasn't looking at me when he said this, instead training his gaze onto the uncomfortable boy.

"He accidentawy brought me to a scawy wide and it went up and down. I didn't like it so I cwied and then we left," I explained, propping my chin up onto his chest to look up at him.

"That's all?" I nodded.

Jin sighed, placing both hands on my shoulders.

"Y/N, go to sleep. You've had a long day." Jin said, waving me off.

"What about Kookie?" I tugged on Jungkook's sleeve.

"Well, your daddy's been a bad boy, so I need to punish him." Jin chuckled darkly.