Sippy / Yoonmin

Little: Jimin
Caregiver: Yoongi

The usual pair- accompanied by the rest of the group was perched in the living room, silently watching a Disney film, chosen by all the littles in the room.

The littles -- Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin -- had eagerly picked Tangled just for the songs.

But only forty seven minutes in, one by one the littles were drowsing off until Jimin was the only one conscious.

Jimin was sleepy, but he didn't want to sleep through the occasional kisses on his head and the sweet messages his caregiver whispered to him every now and then.

So, he forced his eyes open to watch the movie, only quietly yawning sometimes as to not alert Yoongi of his state. He did not want to get sent to bed.

But finally, when his eyelids got too heavy, and he felt his headspace getting smaller by the minute, Jimin slightly tugged on Yoongi's shirt.

"Hm? Yes baby?" Yoongi asked, smiling down at the younger.

Jimin shot him a tiny pout, "'M s'eepy." He mumbled tiredly.

"Sippy? You want your sippy, sweetheart?" Jimin shook his head quickly, pout growing bigger.

"No! S'eepy! So s'eepy.." His volume changed at the last part.

"Well, honey, Daddy will have to leave you to prepare you your sippy. Wait here." Yoongi told him and attempted to stand up, but was pulled back down by the little.

The caregivers chuckled quietly in the background, watching the scene.

"Daddy!" Jimin whined.

Giving up, he leaned on Yoongi's chest and fell asleep, the last thing he heard being his boyfriend's heartbeat and his sweet chuckle.

A/N: Hope this was really fluffy.