Car Ride / 2seok

Little: Hoseok
Caregiver: Seokjin

Hoseok's face was pressed to the window of their car, staring out into the buildings with wonder. Only rarely did Jin let the little ride in the front seat. For the reasons of thinking it would be extra safer for him to ride in back, big or little, and, well, Jin despised the word 'annoying', but Hoseok tended to get talkative.

But, they were heading off into a friend's house for dinner, and their house wasn't very far away, so Jin let it slide just this once.

"Daddy! I want that pacifier!" Hoseok pointed at the pacifier lodged in a small child's mouth. It had been a red light, so Jin looked over only to sigh heavily.

"Baby, you already brought four of your favorite pacifiers. I don't think you need anymore."

Hoseok pouted and pressed his back to the leather of the car seat, but quickly finding interest in a small puppy.

"Awww look at that puppy!" He looked at Jin again. "Can we have him, pleaseee?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Sunshine, we can't pick up puppies from the street. Especially if they already have an owner."

"Then.....Can we at least get some ice cream?"

"No, sweetie. We don't want you getting full before dinner."

Hoseok sighed, falling back into the leather again as he crossed his arms. Hr looked off into the road.

"Daddy, why do you look at the road all the time? It's boring."

He chuckled, "Because, baby boy, Daddy wants to keep you safe from all the bad cars that want to hurt us. So Daddy has to keep watch, right?"

"There are cars that want to hurt us?" He gasped and looked out the window again.

"That one Daddy! That's a bad car!" He pointed at a shiny red car.

"Baby, what if it isn't?" Jin said quietly. His head was beginning to hurt from all of Hoseok's exclamations.

"I don't trust it... Daddy it drove away! It definitely is a bad car! It's driving away from us! We have to catch it!"

"Honey bun, to be it down a little bit? Daddy's driving and he doesn't wanna get distracted by your cute little voice."

Hoseok - like the mischievous little he was, turned on the instrumental of a song on his phone, and starting singing, occasionally slurring some of the lyrics, and moving his hands accordingly to the dance.

After the song ended, Hoseok looked at Seokjin proudly.

"Did I do good, Daddy?" He asked shyly.

Seokjin didn't say anything, but pulled over. He leaned over and pecked all over his baby's face, pulling away and smiled widely.

"Yes Seokie, you did amazing! My flower is so talented!" He exclaimed and pressed a big kiss to his lips.

"Now, show Daddy more of your voice, please honey?"

A/N: I'm proud of myself for writing FOUR chapters in one sitting.