Lonely / Minjoon

Little: Jimin
Caregiver: Namjoon

It was a Sunday today. One of the days Jimin absolutely hated because it drew his daddy further away from him. Just last night, the pair was a giggling mess, watching cartoons and acting some of the scenes out with Jimin's stuffies. But Jimin was a pouting mess now, occasionally complaining to his stuffies about how long the older was taking.

The four days that the pair spent together allowed Jimin to more comfortable under his daddy's care, but made Jimin grow clingy to his caretaker.

It had been about an hour since the older had left for work, and Jimin had nothing to occupy himself with anymore. He already watched all the good shows, made himself a triple cereal tootsie roll splash, and complained about his daddy's lack of presence to Leafy, Vicky, Kuma, and Mickey; all of which obviously didn't respond.

As he plopped the pink unicorn stuffie down beside his lap on their shared bed, a familiar red object caught his eye. Upon seeing it, the little squealed in delight and rolled onto his stomach, holding the object with both hands carefully.

PJM: Dady.
Were are yo??
Baby id realy bord...
Board*
😮
Wrong one
😥
Daddy!!!!
Were are yo!!!
Daddy!

The older's face flushed red when he not to mention everyone in the room heard ten vibrates emitting from his pocket. He quickly took his device out and silenced it, directing his attention back to the speaker.

After ten long minutes, and more emoji's sent from his babyboy, the meeting ended, allowing his to see what all the fuss was about.

A smile grew on his face when he read the messages.

KNJ: Bored, honey?

PJM: Yes daddy! Baby so so so so so so bored! Were are youuu!!!!
😣
😣

KNJ: I'll be right there baby, just three more hours.

PJM: Noooooooo!!!!!!! Daddy come here and play wit baby!!!!!!

KNJ: Honey, I'm working. I'll be right there.
When I get back, we can snuggle in all of the comfy blankets, eat microwaved marshmallows, and watch TV past your bedtime? Do you want it?
We can only it if you're a good boy, right?

PJM: YES!! But baby alredy a gud boy!! So come home rite now!!

The boy whined again, frustratedly shaking his legs. Namjoon's method on making Jimin behave wasn't working, instead making the little crave his caregiver even more.

PJM: Daddy?
O no!!!
Dady left!!
Don't go daddy!

The younger whined loudly again, thrashing on the mattress, and cutely ruining his hair.

As the boy reached out for his green pacifier on the bedside table, a round of knocks caused him to freeze.

"DADDY!" The boy squealed and ran to the front door and hastily unlocked it, trapping his caregiver in a tight embrace.

"How's my babyboy?" He lifted the little up and wrapped both of his legs around his waist, taking a seat on the couch with Jimin straddling him.

"Beauty and the Beast." Jimin said finally, causing the older to chuckle.

"Beauty and the Beast it is then. Let's go and heat up your marshmallows, baby."