I'm Fine / Yoonmin

Little: Yoongi
Caregiver: Jimin

The day in the couple's house was nothing out of the ordinary -- Yoongi working in his studio, and Jimin practicing in their bedroom. The process was all the same for the past few days. They were working on a comeback, after all.

But this comeback, their manager really expected more. Complex dances, outstanding vocals -- just something that would make them stand out.

The group had been doing really good recently, hardly getting into any major scandals or problems. Any normal person would say this was a good thing, but in reality, it was far from it.

Now, they would really have to work their butt off practicing. There was no longer any excuse not to do their best.

Unfortunately for Jimin, this type of pressure was not ideal for him.

"Chagaun nae simjanguen neol bul-"

Jimin stops abruptly as his voice cracks the slightest bit. He clears his throat again and rubs his face.

He had been staring up at their celing fan for hours, going through his parts in their album again and again. His throat had really began to hurt, but it was only assisted with a cup of water.

"Oelobji anheun geol gwenchanha gwenchanha."

He smiled slightly in satisfaction. That was about his fiftieth time singing it, so he decided that he had enough practice.

His finger poked his sore throat, wincing at the slight pain. He took a few more gulps of water and sat up on their bed. He stared at the wall for a bit, his gaze later dropping down onto soen abandoned stuffies lying on the floor.

He slipped in an instant.

The boy climbed down from the mattress, hands immediately finding comfort in petting the light pink fur of the plushie.

"Yoonie.." Jimin whimpered with a croaky voice. He brought his thumb to his mouth and sucked on it absentmindedly.

With his stuffie grasped tightly against his arm, Jimin started crawling out of their bedroom, and into the hallway.

He stared at the big brown door separating him and his caregiver. He whined softly, knocking ever so slightly.

"Yoonie. Want Yoonie!" He whined at the door, slapping it with his palm in frustration.

At the other side, Yoongi removed his headphones when he heard the pounding at the door. He stood up and unlocked the door, looking down at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"Hi bun." Yoongi chuckled, picking him up and placing him on his hip. Jimin babbled incoherently, still sucking on his thumb.

"No, none of that." Yoongi gently removed Jimin's fingers, replacing them with a pink pacifier that had been sitting on his desk.

"It seems like I've been neglecting my baby for too long, hm? My baby needs more attention?" Yoongi teased and Jimin nodded quickly.

"Mhm! Yoonie ne'wecting Minnie for too long!"

Yoongi laughed, "Then how about we make up for that?"

A/N: I hope this makes up for the bs I wrote before this. And if you haven't already, listen to I'm Fine. I just cant get over it

aND CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE VOCAL LINE'S VOCALS FOR A SEC LIEK AKBDBDMWBSBDWJJWWJHDBD YALL NEED TO STOP KILLING ME

I KNOW THIS IS HELLA LATE BUT IM SO SAD THAT LOVE YOURSELF IS ENDING. ALL THE ALBUMS WERE SO GOOD AHHHKWHSBWNWJBS

*clears throat*

Okay bye.