Party / BTS

Little: Reader
Caregivers: BTS

"But daddy~" I tugged uselessly at the fabric of his shirt, feeling his chest move as he sighed heavily.

"Muffin, you can't come, and that's final."

"But I be alone! And it cold! And there's scawy monstews! Potec me fom scawy monstews!" I whined, bouncing on his lap for emphasis. He placed his large hands on my thighs, preventing me from any movement. He looked up and glared at me.

"Muffin," Yoongi purred lowly, running his hand through my hair. "It's your bedtime anyway. We'll be there in the morning."

"It's a pawty! I love pawties!"

"No."

"I'll be lonely!"

"No."

"I hungee."

He sighed as I hopped off his lap and waddled my way to the kitchen where I found Jin.

"Hi baby." Jin picked me up and placed me on the counter, immediately starting to leave tiny kisses all over my body. I giggled and cleared my throat, wanting his attention. He looked up at me with a smile.

"I hungee," I pointed at my stomach.

"What do you want to eat, baby?" He turned around and started rummaging through the refrigerator.

"Mmm I don't know."

As I waited, my eyes traveled down, watching my feet as they swung. I took a deep breath,

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"Can I come?"

I heard two voices chuckle at me. I instinctively turned to see the other voice, watching Hoseok walk in. He went over to me, wrapping his hands around my waist and leaving a peck on my cheek.

"Sweetie, we all told you a million times. You. Can't. Come." Hoseok said in my ear. I huffed at his strict words. Mean daddy.

I pouted as I watched Jimin sliding on a jacket in the distance. I heard a plate being placed beside me.

"Eat up sweetheart. You still have to brush your teeth and take a shower. You're ten minutes late to your bedtime. We're only allowing this once."

My pout intensified, but I nodded anyway. Bad girls don't get candy.

"Good girl."

They kissed my cheek again before exiting through the door. I sat the plate on my lap and began eating, watching as each of the members left, yelling, "Bye Y/N!" on their way.

After I had finished eating, I set the plate down somewhere and picked up my Gudetama stuffie and hugged it , "At least you'we not leaving me," I mumbled in his ear.

A good ten minutes passed by before I decided to get up and do the tasks Jin had reminded me. I looked up at the clock, seeing 10:24 on the clock. I giggled, I never get to stay up this long.

···

I hugged Gudetama tighter to my chest, eyes darting in many different directions at the darkness, wary of any movement.

I whimpered, "Daddy." I called out. I dug my head further in the pillow when I heard a low creak in the hallway. Relying on my sense of hearing, I moved my head so my ears were exposed. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping I looked asleep as I listened.

"Jungkook would you quit it with the game? You'll wake her up."

I recognized that voice to be Jin's.

"Right, sorry, sorry."

And that one Jungkook's.

I couldn't stop the growing smile on my face as I leapt up from the covers and opened the door, leaping into the embrace of the nearest member. I inhaled his scent, Namjoon.

"Y/N." I looked up at Namjoon with a grin, but his expression was not at all the same. I looked around, seeing that none of the members expressions were happy. They aren't glad to see me?

"Y/N." I stared at Taehyung as he picked me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

"Daddy?" I mumbled quietly. Avoiding his piercing gaze, I stared down at his purple shirt.

"It's an hour past your bedtime. Can you explain why you're still awake?" Taehyung's hand lifted my chin up to look at him.

"Um I missed daddies and I was vewy scawed.."

I heard Jimin tsk at the scene quitely. Jimin took me from Taehyung's arms and carried me to his and Jungkook's room. He placed me on his bed. I smiled, I'm sleeping here tonight.

"Oh no, this isn't a reward. You're here for your punishment."

···

A/N: I'm sorry for hardly including Jungkook in this one. I promise that the next chapter will revolve around him.