Sleepy / Yoonmin

Little: Yoongi
Caregiver: Jimin

"Hi baby~" Jimin softly cooed at his sleepy kitten, ruffling his hair as the older's head slowly raised up to meet his eyes.

"Good morning Daddy.." The older yawned widely, releasing all of his morning breath into Jimin's face, making the caregiver scrunch his nose playfully.

"It seems our baby here needs to brush his teeth, hm? You didn't get to last night, correct?"

"Yeah...."

The little slid down from their bed and slumped to the bathroom, hand lazily smacking the switch to turn the light on. He received his toothbrush with a heavy hand, whining to himself when he couldn't find the toothpaste.

"Need some help, sweetie?" Jimin called out from their bedroom after hearing the soft whines.

"Yes please..."

---

"What are you craving for breakfast, bubba? Pancakes? Cereal?" Jimin turned to the pantry to examine what foods they had left.

Yoongi only mumbled an incoherent noise and dropped to the couch.

"Pancakes.." Jimin murmured, stroking Yoongi's cheek and smiling softly. The little nodded slowly, hugging his stuffie to his chest. His caregiver cooed at the sight, walking back to the kitchen.

"What do you want to do today, sweetie? We can go shopping or take a trip to the park," Jimin propsed.

He watched Yoongi shake his head from the corner of his eye, suprising the caregiver. Usually, Yoongi would always be up for small trips like these.

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "Then, what does our prince want to do today?"

Yoongi stood from the sofa, abandoning his stuffie and waddling over to Jimin. His arms snaked around one of Jimin's, head leaning against the younger's sweatshirt.

"Wanna cuddle," Yoongi mumbled sleepily through his pacifer, tugging on Jimin's clothes. The caregiver chuckled, moving away from his cooking and picked Yoongi up, placing him on the counter.

The caregiver pressed kisses all over the little's face, leaving Yoongi a giggling and slightly more awake mess.

"Really? My baby doesn't even wanna come to work with Daddy?"

Yoongi gasped loudly. He bounced on the counter excitedly, mouth unconsciously dropping his pacifer.

"Mhm! Yoonie gonna come!"

Jimin smiled and ruffled Yoongi's hair, "Great, prince."