The one in which; FP found them

FPs POV

Beep Beep Beep! I rolled over and slammed my hand down on the alarm clock. I groaned and got up out of bed and walked straight to the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and got into the shower. As I scrubbed the shampoo into my hair I realised I couldn't hear Jughead. Strange I thought because he is normally up and getting ready so he can walk to the Coopers house so he can walk Betty Cooper, his girlfriend, to school. He pondered on the thought for a while until he realised that Betty never left from last night movie night with Jughead. I never thought that MY son could get a girlfriend to be honest. I don't think any of Riverdale thought it either, everyone thought he was a woman hater. But I guess we were all wrong after what I walked in on last night.

Flashback

My son had his girlfriend over last night to watch a movie with him. So I got banished to my bedroom at the back of the trailer. Thoughts swarmed my head  as I tried to listen in to there conversation. I couldn't hear much over their movie though. Suddenly the movie seemed to have finished and I could clearly hear voices. 

"That is why I love you Betty... I love you Betty Cooper" I heard Jughead say. I gasped. I really didn't think Jughead would ever find love.

"Jughead Jones, I love you" I heard Betty say. My boy was in love.

Suddenly I heard a huge bang in the silence that I thought would have been filled with them cuddling. I rushed out of my room and straight to the kitchen and I just stood there utterly shook. I saw my son, who had no shirt on, making out with Betty, who also didn't have a shirt on and was sitting on top of the kitchen counter. (YOU MAKE ME A BELIEVERRR)

"Boy..." I said in my confused state "what was that bang?"

They both broke apart to look at me, both blushing like mad. Betty jumped off the counter and grabbed her shirt to but it back on, then handing Jug his shirt.

"Oh um it was just..." Jughead mumbled. 

I glanced at Betty who was red as a tomato.

"I'm gonna go to bed and forget I saw any of this" I said then I turned around and walked away.

Flashback Over

I got out of the shower and grabbed the first clean clothes I could see. Then I quietly walked down to Jugheads room and slowly opened the door. There I saw my son, fast asleep with his arms wrapped around Betty, who had her head on his chest. They are so in love I thought to myself. 

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!" I yelled at them. They both woke with a start and Jug immediately rushed to try and explain what was happening to me.

"Dad it's not what it looks like," he said.

"Boy I know it's just that you two better get up because school is about to start and with that I left them be.

About half and hour later the loved up couple left the house hand-in-hand. Before they left I noticed that Betty was wearing one of Jugheads shirts. I stared at them from inside and watched them walk away into to the day together and that when I knew my son had found his soulmate.

Hey Strangers,

So I need new ideas for future one shots if anyone has any?? Also does anyone have any feedback or suggestions on how to make my stories better. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Also would you prefer more Bughead or Sprousehart??

I guess thats all so

Toodles,

Squem