The one in which; Jelly found out

"Jughead!" Jellybean yelled from the living room of the Jones trailer.
Jughead groaned and rolled off of his bed. He couldn't have slept for another hour or two?
Last night had been quite stressful. He was at Betty's doing, stuff, when their parents called saying that the gargoyle king might be coming for them. Then Kevin and Moose were attacked. Then a gargoyle king was exposed. It seemed like him and Betty could not get a moment alone! It also didn't help that every gargoyle king they caught didn't seem to be the right one!
"Jughead!" Jellybean yelled again.
"Sorry I'm coming, I'm coming," he yelled picking himself off of the floor and walking out to see why jellybean had interrupted his peaceful slumber.
"What's wrong JB?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from his tired eyes. He seemed to be able to sleep together when his arms were wrapped around his blonde beauty... he'd have to see if she wanted to stay that night.
"Your phones ringing... someone called 'Betts❤️', and it's says 'My juliet' underneath... who is it?" She teased.
"No one," jughead blushed, " just give me my phone." He reaches out to snatch his phone from her but she pulled it away from him.
"Doesn't seem like no one!" She teased him some more, before he snatched his phone away from her and answered the call, nearly missing it.
"Hey!" He said brightly.
"Hey juggie, sorry did I wake you?" She asked him.
"No you didn't, jelly bean did."
"Wait she's back?!?"
"Yep!!"
"So what'd you call for? Not that I don't love talking to you," jughead asked, ignoring Jellybeans intense stares and kissing faces at him.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today, you know, cause we were cut short last night?" She asked him.
"Sure, movies at my place tonight? You can sleep over?" He suggested.
"Movies and cuddles, sounds like a date! Well I've got to go now, bye love you!" She said excitedly.
"Love you too," he said before she hung up. He dropped his phone onto the lounge and flopped down next to it, trying to invite the smirks from his little sister.
"What?" He asked.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"Betty... she's my girlfriend," Jughead told her, chuckling lightly.
"Eeeeek my brother has a girlfriend!!" Jellybean screamed. "Tell me everything!"
Jughead smiled at her.
"Ok well I've known her for a long time now... " Jughead began the story of his wonderful romance, full of ups and downs with the girl next door.
-time skip to when Betty go over to jugheads trailer-
The movie ended and Betty and Jug were cuddled together in his bed. There was popcorn all over the floor and empty packets of lollies that had been thrown away.
"We should go to sleep now," Jug whispered to her.
Betty smiled up at him, her head was on his chest and she was wearing his shirt as a pyjama shirt, nothing out of the ordinary.
"Mhm I agree, I'm tired," she whispered. She leant up and kissed his lips softly before putting her arms around his waist and slowly drifting to sleep.
Jughead smirked at his sleeping girlfriend and his eyes slowly began to shut, but not before he saw the bedroom door open and to hear a "aww" come from his little sister, followed by a flash of a camera. He'd have to remember to get that photos from her tomorrow morning.
-
I decided not to do a Q&A but I actually will maybe do a Valentine's Day chapter.