The one in which; it was her first word

Cole rolled over and wrapped his arm around his wife of 2 years. Well he would have but instead he was met with an empty bed. Immediately waking up properly, Cole shot up and looked around the room.
He reached over and grabbed his phone off of the table next to their bed and straight away groaned from the brightness. The time read 2:37am.
He rolled out of bed and left their room. He followed the soft sound of someone talking. The sound lead him straight to the baby's nursery. He slowly opened the door and what he saw out a smile on his face.
In the middle of the room, Lili was sitting on the ground with their baby girl in her arms, singing softly. Lili looked up smiled slightly at him. Cara, their baby, had Coles blond hair and Lili's bright green eyes. She was the perfect genetic makeup of the two lovers.
"How's our baby girl?" He whispered.
"She doesn't want to sleep," Lili chuckled, rocking her back and forth, trying to get her to sleep. "And she won't stop crying!"
Cole sat down next to Lili and brushed the hair hair that was falling in front of her face behind her ear.
"Shhh come on Cara, go back to sleep now" Lili whispered, pressing a kiss to their daughter, Cara, forehead. It seemed that Cara was finally drifting off to sleep.
"How long have you been awake love?" Cole asked Lili.
"Around twenty minutes now I think." Lili said tiredly. Cara took this as an invite to start crying again.
"Go back to bed Cole, Ill take care of her," Lili told him.
"Nope, I'm staying here and going to help you take care of our princess," he said with a smirk on his face.
Cole reached over and took Cara from Lili's arms and wrapped her in his. Rocking her slightly, Cara calmed down immediately. Pressing a kiss to her cheek, Cole looked over to Lili, his eyes full of pride and love for his two loves.
"She's a daddy's girl, that's for sure," Lili sighed. Cole let out a airy laugh, and of course, that woke of Cara.
Except this time, she didn't start crying. Instead she reached up with one of her small hands and touched Coles cheek.
"Daddyyyy," Cara said with a huge smile of her face.
Cole looked straight at Lili and beamed. Cara's first word.
"That's right baby, I'm your Dad and that's your Mum right there," Cole told the child.
All Cara did was stare at Cole some more and then excitedly say another loud "Daddyyy!"
Cole chuckled and began swaying her again.
"Her first word!" Said Lili excitedly.
"I know! And it was daddy!" Cole said, thrilled.
"I told you she was a daddy's girl," Lili chuckled.
By now Cara had fallen asleep again, the excitement had tired her out, and the couple prayed that she wouldn't wake back up.
The two sat in silence, Cole slowly rocking Cara in his arms, while they both stared at their daughter with love in their eyes.
"I can't believe we made her, Cole" Lili said, sighing in happiness.
"She's beautiful, just like you," Cole told her, leaning over to caress Lili's cheek.
"C'mon lets go back to bed," Lili said, standing up.
Cole went to put Cara back in her bed but instead, she curled her little fists tighter around Coles shirt and wouldn't let go.
"Looks like she's coming to bed with us," Cole laughed as he scooped Cara up some more and carried her to Lili and his bedroom where the three of them cuddled for the rest of the night, well morning really.
~
Later that same morning when Lili woke up and was met with the cutest sight she had ever seen. Her husband laying in bed with their baby cuddled up on top of him. They were both dead to the world asleep.
She really was a daddy's little girl!

A/N
For anyone that wanted to know, this was written at the back of a pub because I had to use their free wifi cause I'm on holidays lmao.