The New Girl

Riverdale, also known as the town with pep.
Thats what strangers on the outside think.
But those on the inside.
Especially the southside.
Beg to differ.

Southside high school is a school for those people in Riverdale who are judged as outcasts, or violent, or don't fit in with the Cliché that is 'Fair Riverdale'. It's the place where gangs come together or fall apart, most people you see come into this school wear plaid and leather jackets and within a few days, have become the main bitch of one of the many gangs.
But not the new girl, Not Cheryl Blossom.

Whenever new students come to southside high, no one is ever bothered, they fit in perfectly with the stereotypes. A dark 'weirdo' with a bad past and low grades and awful attitude. But when Cheryl arrived at southside high, the life of one girl changed forever.

Toni's Pov

Today was just like any other normal day, as I am Southside highs Peer Mentor I have to give every new student a tour of the school, but it normally never gets past the first room as they have already stormed off somewhere random. I walked into our schools run down reception and started talking to Mr. Davies.
" Is the new kid here yet? " I dont even know why i bothered asking due to the fact that i was half an hour early.
"Actually she is" Those were words i was not expecting.
"Wait what?"
"Cheryl can you come here your peer mentors arrived"
Cheryl, what a strange name for someone on the southside.
"Coming Mr. Davies"
And then I saw her. She was this tall redhead wearing such abnormal outfit for someone from this side of the tracks, she had the most luxurious red hair and such high quality makeup and a long red dress with a gold plated spider broach attached to it.
" Oh..my god.." They were the only words that could escape my mouth the whole time i was staring.
"Shut your mouth Cha Cha, your catching flies." Wow...she has sass.
"Sorry, your just not what i expected."
"Yep, i get that, im from the northside, im coming here for a couple days to....see what lifes like on the southside."
"Thats a bad idea"
"Can you just shut it and give me this tour already"
"Sure thing Captain"

Too the people reading this au, I know the first chapter isnt the best, and my writing was really bad, as it was my first time writing an au. Please, continue reading this story, I assure you that it gets better.