Lemon au

I asked Zoyberg personally if I could use her au, so don't worry, this little bean got permission
>:3

Tord's POV

I walked into the living room to see all of my friends.

well...

two of my friends, Tom hates me, but that's besides the point

They were all sitting on the sofa, so I decided to sit down too. But when I was about to sit down, Tom pushed me over to Edd's side. I just glared at him, but when I did his face went red and he folded his arms and looked away. I was confused, but I ignored it.

I sat down next to Edd. But when I did he scooched away from me. I was confused, so I turned around to see what he was trying to get away from. But only Tom was behind me. I looked back at him and glared at him.

"ok! what's wrong with everyone today!?" I shouted

Everyone then instantly turned their heads to me. Everyone had confused looks, as if to say "what are you talking about?" but I wasn't buying it. I clicked my fingers and repeated it again, but slowly, in a more threatening way.

"what. is. wrong. with. everyone?"

Edd sighed and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into the hallway and looked at the floor. I was confused, but when I opened my mouth to ask what was wrong, he looked back up at me and interrupted me. I felt ashamed that my friend would interrupt me like that.

"ok, so... Tom has a secret... and I scooched away because I was about to tap your shoulder to tell you, but he gave me a death glare, and his eyes flashed a pinky-purple which scared the crap out of me" Edd explained

"then what's the secret?" I asked

He was about to open his mouth to tell me. When all of a sudden Tom pounced on him and held him to the floor.

"Tom, what the fuck!?" Edd screamed

"you promised you wouldn't tell!" Tom shouted back

I just looked at them in disbelief, at that moment, I couldn't believe I actually knew these people, and was living with them.

I just simply walked away and sighed. These morons were gonna hurt themselves one day and I'm not gonna be the one to help them.

Tom's POV

Once Tord had left. I got off of Edd and helped him up. He grasped my hand and I yanked him up. He scowled at me, AS IF I WAS THE BAD PERSON!

"Don't look at me like that Edd, you know why I did it" I contemplated

"yeah, I know, I just think that you shouldn't be hiding this, he'll find out eventually anyway" Edd fought back

"look Edd, Tord hates me, which means I hate him, that's just the way it works, if he ever found out, he'd for sure want me to die then" I sighed

"Tom, Tord may hate you, but he'd never want you to die, and besides, he may like you back, there's always that small chance" Edd did his evil cat face and winked at me

I just laughed at him. Then I sighed again. I looked down at the floor and started thinking about if I should do it or not. I then felt hand on my shoulder. I looked back up to see Edd sadly smiling at me.

"look Tom, I'm not forcing you to, I just think it's the healthiest decision"

"I know, I'll think about it"

Edd smiled at me and walked back into the living room.

I wasn't only thinking about if I should tell Tord. I was also thinking about his cute eyes. They were a beautiful lemon colour. They reflected off of the sun. He always had those little stars that would sparkle in them. They were special. No one else in the world had his eyes.