03

Casey

'We should get a cabin, and go to big bear for Christmas' I suggest. My mom nods and looks to my dad and Amanda. 'Can we can we can we?!' McKenna jumps up and down.

Amanda nods 'sure why not.' I smile 'well I'll see you people later, I'm going to jens.' The wave me goodbye as I get into the car and drive over to Jens place.

once I get there before I knock Bella comes out and gives me a hug 'long time no see' she says. I hug her back and we venture inside of the house. 'Where's jo?' I ask. Sophia shrugs 'I think in his room?'

I nod and walk upstairs and into his room. I see that he's asleep to I flick his nose lightly making him jump awake. 'Good morning lul baby' I laugh. He runs his fingers through his hair and walks over to me holding my waist 'you're so annoying.'

I laugh and we go downstairs to find Jen. 'We're going to big bear for Christmas so I figured it would be a weathers/birlem vacation' he nods 'fine with me'

we find her and explain the trip and she agrees today. Meaning we would all have to pack up tonight and head out.

______

Joey

For awhile now I've been putting of explaining the whole "Leah" situation. She somehow came back and worked her way back into our life but it's not like I'll be seeing her a lot. Winter break is nearly over.

Chad places his hand on my shoulder and shakes me slightly 'you good?' I nod 'it's late I should be getting back.' I say. Chad shakes his head 'the party's just starting'

Charles comes beside us 'where you gotta go too?' I look down at my phone and check the time 'me and Casey's family are going to the snow this week for Christmas'

'Sounds fun' Chad shrugs. i nod to him while Leah walks up. 'What are we talking about?' She grinned. I roll my eyes 'we doesn't include you'

The puts her cup on the table beside her 'don't be such a prude.' Chad snickers and char shakes his head 'don't you have better things to do?' She shrugs 'not really' I look down at my phone again 'gotta go.'

'What is your girlfriend begging you to come home? Scared to leave you around me?' I look at her and growl 'were going on vacation to big bear with our families and I agreed to be back soon.'

Leah smirks 'is that a invitation?' 'Wha—' before I can finish she cuts me off my turning to everyone else in the room 'joey just invited us all to big bear, how sweet? I think we're leaving tonight.'

Charles sigh 'this break can't be moving any slower.' I nod in agreement and text Casey.

Me—I'm sorry.
Casey- what did you do?
me— just don't worry...ok?
Casey- Joseph. Matthew.Birlem . What did you do?

I sigh and slide my phone back into my pocket 'I'm gonna meet up with Casey and my mom, see you guys.' I say turning out of the door before they could respond.