16

~Y/N~I raced to get one of the doctors and once I found one I told them the problem as we walked back to the clinic

~Y/N~
I raced to get one of the doctors and once I found one I told them the problem as we walked back to the clinic.
"You're saying one of your patients fainted when they got their blood drawn?" The doctor asked and I nodded along.
"How much did you take from them?" He asked again.
"I took a pint, which is the normal amount for everyone, doctor." I say and he nods.
"Was he sick in the past three months?" He asked and I shook my head, "He told me he hasn't."
"Okay." He nods again and we turn down another hallway to the doors of the clinic. He pushes them open with ease and then looks at me as if asking me to lead the way to the patient's room.
"It's this way." I pointed down the hall, walking to the patient's room with him following me. When we get there, Daebum had woken up already, looking like he was just barely conscious.
"Sir, we need you to get you to a room." I say to him and the doctor and I pick him up, swinging his arms over both of our shoulders so we are his living crutch.
"There are free rooms down to the right wing of the clinic," I say and doctor nods. We slowly carry the limping man down to the right wing, trying to find an empty room. Once we come across one, we set the man in the bed and the doctor starts doing his work, leaving me to go back to the clinic and take care of the machine, which still had the blood collected in it.
I go back to the patient's room, getting a bag from a cabinet and walking to the machine. I connected the bag to the machine and pressed a button, causing the blood to be collected in the plastic bag. When the process is finished, I take the bag out and clean the machine. Once I'm done I go back to check on Daebum, and then Daebum is released once the doctors say he is alright.
At the end of the day, I steal a bag of blood for myself and sneak it into a pocket of my coat. I scan my card and then walk out, successfully stealing the bag of blood and leaving to go home.
Now all I have left is my date with Taehyung.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Sorry, a pretty boring chapter, but I promise the next one is more interesting hehe...
ALSO, EPIPHANY CAME OUT AND IM SO EXCITED FOR JIN OMG JKJKSJK
- bangtanbeanz