25

~ Y/N ~We were sitting on the couch, utterly silent as we all ate dinner

~ Y/N ~
We were sitting on the couch, utterly silent as we all ate dinner. Everyone seemed to have something different to eat, while Jungkook and I both ate nothing. I saw that Namjoon was the only one eating the most normal thing—bulgogi, a Korean meat dish.
Meanwhile, the others had ridiculously-named or weird-looking foods. Yoongi, the warlock, was eating something that was a strange color, almost like a burnt purple. Hoseok, the fairy, was eating the flower off of a plant that glowed yellow with some wine. Seokjin, the elf, was eating berries and other fruits that looked unlike fruits of this world. Finally, Taehyung, the werewolf, was eating raw meat on the floor.
"You better not get any blood on my carpet!!" Seokjin exclaimed to Taehyung while eating his food.
"I won't Jin!! That was a long time ago!" Taehyung frowned.
"Yes! And ever since you have eaten at the table and you were fine!" Seokjin scowled.
Unsure of what to do while the rest ate, Jungkook and I sat next to each other on the couch. I glanced over at him awkwardly and realized that he was looking back at me.
"Do you want to go do something else while they eat?" He asked. Wanting to get out of the awkwardness, I nodded and he grabbed my hand. As he took me away, I glanced at Taehyung, who was glaring at Jungkook.
He took me down the hall into another unfamiliar room, "This is my room. I keep my studio here. Can you sing?" He asked, catching me off guard.
"Oh- uh, not really..." I blushed. He only nodded.
"Okay, well I'll show you how to use some of the equipment." He started clicking and pressing buttons. When he was finished, he looked up at me.
"Watch this." He said and the started the music. When he started singing, I felt my face start to heat up, my eyes widening in surprise. I was unprepared for the angelic voice that escaped from his throat.
I closed my eyes, listening to the sweetness in his voice. It was like listening to the piano or flute.
Before I knew it he finished. I opened my eyes and he was looking at me as if seeking acceptance.
"That song was called '2U,'" he explained. I just nodded, trying to grip words again.
He smiled softly, standing up and staring at me. I looked at the floor shyly and heard him  chuckle.
"Hey, what did you think?" He asked, reaching his hand out and pulling my chin up.
"It was nice" I mumbled and he smiled that winning smile, the smile that made everyone love him.
"You try." He said, pushing me to the chair.
"The lyrics are right here." He pointed to a paper and then started the music, giving me no time to protest.
Surprised, I looked at the lyrics quickly and missed the first few lines.
Jungkook sighed, sounding disappointed. "Sing."
I started to sing hurriedly and once I was at my place, started to get into the music. It felt good to let go of all of stress and let the music overtake my body.
As soon as the music ended, I opened my eyes, only just now realizing that they were closed. Looking around, I saw Jungkook's eyes wide and staring at me in shock.
"Woah, your voice in beautiful..." He said softly.
"Oh-oh thanks..." Heat reached my cheeks yet again. Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me.
His lips were soft and he tasted like mint, like he recently brushed his teeth. His arms went around me waist and pulled me closer, making me let out a gasp.
We didn't even realize that the door opened.
"HEY!" We heard a voice yell and jumped apart, looking over and seeing a surprised Namjoon.
"Come out here and see this." He turned around, walking away as we followed him to the living room. The TV was on, the news playing the latest story.
"A woman was found dead on Dokseodang-ro Street, near Hanam The Hill. The cause of death was murder, and the police found the woman with her heart cut out. They are still looking for leads as to who was the killer." The woman on the news said, causing all the members to look at me.
"Was your mother's heart cut out?" Taehyung asked with a shrill voice. I nodded slowly.
"Well sh—"
Yoongi was cut off by Namjoon, "Jimin needs to come home soon. Otherwise, they'll keep killing people. That woman was most likely Jang-mi, a vampire who lived in the same facility as us." A wave of fear went through the room.
"I'll talk to the manager to see the news around the magic world." Yoongi said softly and everyone else nodded.
Hoseok turned the TV off, looking grim. Everyone left the room except for Taehyung and Jungkook.
Taehyung looked between me and Jungkook, his eyes narrowed. "Jungkook, where did you go with Y/N?" Taehyung asked. There was a tinge of anger in his voice.
"I took her to my room to show her the equipment in my studio." Jungkook said.
"When Namjoon went to go get you two, why did he yell?" Taehyung fired another question.
"Because we kissed." Jungkook said matter-of-factly.
"I need to talk to you, Jungkook. Alone." There was danger in his tone which sent shivers down my spine.
"Okay." Jungkook said, following Taehyung. They left the room, a dangerous aura between them.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Oof, stuff is about to go down...
Anyways, I have a math test Friday and I'm not prepared at all -_-
Lol hope you liked this chapter, and if you did, please vote and comment what you think will happen! You know I appreciate all votes and comments :)
-bangtanbeanz