22

~ Y/N ~I could barely believe the note in front of me, or the body of my dead mother

~ Y/N ~
I could barely believe the note in front of me, or the body of my dead mother.
First came fear, then grief, then a deep anger that came from deep in my soul that I almost feared myself. Without thinking, I grabbed my phone and called my sister.
Ring... Ring... Ring...
Voicemail.
Frustrated, I call the only other person I knew could help me, Taehyung.
When I called, he answered immediately, "Hello?" He asked, his voice ringing in concern.
"Hi, I'm fine, but when I got home I found me mother dead on the floor and they left this note:" I read it to him."'Dear Y/N of the Night clan, We know you have  given the message to the Boys, but it was unanimously decided that we  would kill one of your beloved peoples that we kidnapped, in order to  show you that your choice between the Alliance and Persona Non Grata was crucial. We hope you understand how important this sacrifice is. You  shall make your choice on your own, but if you choose the Alliance, we  will kill the rest of your family as well. We wish you the best as you make your choice. Regards, Persona Non Grata.' That's what the wrote and they wrote it in my mother's blood." I said. His breath shook on the other end.
"Y/N, you need to stay here with us. It was worse than any of us thought and you can't stay at your apartment alone." He said slowly.
"What? I have to stay with you? Why can't I stay here?"
"Don't act stupid, you know that if you don't stay here you will be killed soon enough when they find out you're allied to us. Wait, you are allied with us right?" He asked, sounding unsure of himself.
"Yes, they killed my mom as a 'sacrifice.' They're murderers and I am not going to follow murderers." I say confidently. He sighed in relief.
"Well you better hurry over here. We don't know if the Persona Non Grata are listening in on us right now and if they are, they will be coming for you to kill you or the rest of your family." As he said it, I felt a shiver go down my back.
Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. When I didn't answer the person on the other side started banging.
"Actually, they're at my door right now." I said trying to sound strong, but my voice shook.
"Y/N, I need you to start putting every piece of furniture in front of the door that you can." He said, his voice sounding stern.
"I've got it." I said and put my phone down. I lifted the couch with my super strength, taking it and putting it in front of the door, which was being beaten by multiple fists on the other side.
I started putting more furniture in front of it when the door couldn't take any more stress. It started to crack and break, and I grabbed my phone again.
"The door is starting to break, what do I do?" I asked, my voice coming out higher and breaking.
"Y/N, stay calm, but I'll need you to start a fire."
"What?" I couldn't help but burst into terror.
"Burn it down, Y/N." He said fiercely. "The fire will cause the Persona Non Grata to leave when they see the flames, they'll think you're dead since vampires burn easily. The public will also think you are dead since your mother's body is there. But Y/N, I need you to trust me."
The door broke down. The men were looking at the furniture and were trying to get through while I grabbed the vegetable oil. I poured it around the kitchen and in the living room. Then I went to the cabinet and grabbed a match, scraping it against the side of the box. I dropped it on the oil and it immediately caught fire. It started to spread on the oil, like a disease spreading through a person's body and creating destruction. When it burned my mother's body, the awful smell of burning flesh, hair, and blood went through the air.
"Now what do I do...?" I whispered to him.
"Now once they leave, you have to escape. Run as fast as possible Y/N. Then come here." He said. "I can't have you die, come here alive Y/N." That was when he hung up.
I ran from the kitchen to the living room, hiding behind a wall that gave me a clear view of the door. I peeked around and saw the men were gone behind all of the furniture. The stench of smoke and burning human had gotten worse, and I coughed, getting to the ground like we were always taught. I crawled to the door, moving a chair aside and moving through the small hole I made for myself. The fire alarm started to go off, but no one was around. Quickly, I ran down the hall and took the stairs. I went through the front door into the hot air of the streets of Seoul in summer.
Trying not to draw attention to myself, I walk down the street. Fire trucks came down the block. The smoke was creeping out of my apartment window as I looked back at the building.
Turning back around, I walked quickly down the street, heading to the only place that can guarantee my safety.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Lol the video is really appropriate for the chapter isn't it?
Anyways, here's another chapter, where Y/N is basically Yoongi, setting everything in fire.
Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought, it always makes my day :)
-bangtanbeanz