01

Everything will make more sense if you read Fragile (Lil Skies) first.

Please read the description before you continue, it's a huge part of the book.

~ 2 Years Later ~

Kelani's Point of View

I was currently driving to my new home in LA, it's so many miles away from PA. I had just passed by a sign that said LA was 27 miles away, I was getting more and more excited each time I drove closer to LA. This is like a dream for me. I remember when me and Ki went on a date and I told him that one of my dreams was to live in LA or at least in California and now I'm finally making one of my dreams come true.

It's funny how one day I'm on a date with Ki and next thing I know I'm on my way to my new house in LA.

The moving truck arrived at my new house yesterday and it left an hour ago, it was 12:26 p.m. so I have more than enough time to decorate. I only have to decorate cause yesterday when the moving truck arrived some people came to put all of the furniture in the place that I wanted them in. The house was pretty big so it was going to take a bit longer to decorate.

I arrived at my new home a couple of minutes later. I parked my car and got out to explore my new house.

I went to the garage to get all of the decorations, there was about 19 boxes, seems like there's going to be a lot of decorating.

I get the boxes that I needed for my bedroom so I can start to decorate. I take them up to my room and start to decorate.

Main parts of my new house.

Outside

Living room

Living room

Kitchen