05

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up in Ki's dressing room where I fell asleep, my side hurt and so did my leg then I remembered what happened last night. I lifted up my shirt to see if I was right and I was, I had 1 bandage wrapped around my leg and another. Ki was still asleep, he looked so peaceful but then I remembered what he did to me. I'm kind of mad at him for making me believe that he was dead.

I could hear light snores coming from him, I started playing with his braids, he moved a bit every now and then but otherwise he was sound asleep.

~ 1 hour later ~

Ki was slowly waking up then he noticed I was awake. "Hey baby." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Pretty boy." I said as I returned the hug.

"Get your things cause we're going back to my house dor the day." Ki said.

I got up and started looking for my phone and my wallet I was looking everywhere and I still couldn't find it. "Ki do you know where my phone is?" I asked him and he froze for a second.

"Now that I think about it, I never saw you with a phone yesterday." He said then he reached for the door knob.

I followed him cause I didn't really have a choice. We went to his car and he started driving to his house, I had my hand in the middle and Ki grabbed my hand, he held my hand the whole time until we got to his house.

(Watch the video above to see a little tour of his house)

It was way bigger than my house, when he said house I expected something a bit smaller. He grabbed my hand and lead me into the house, it was even bigger on the inside.

We went into the living room and Ki sat down and closed his eyes then he opened his eyes and let out a sigh.

I was kind of hungry so I got up and started looking for the ingredients to make scrambled eggs and bacon. When I was done I noticed that Ki was on the coffee table sleeping. How did he end up on the coffee table when just a second ago he was laying down on the couch. "Wake up Pretty Boy." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm so lucky that I have you." He said, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Come on let's go eat." I said as I grabbed his hand and took him to the table.

He took a couple bites then he started playing with his food. "Eat more you need to fatten up you can even see your ribs." I said as I pointed my finger at his ribs cause he was shirtless and you could literally see his ribs. Yesterday he gave me his shirt cause I didn't really have a shirt to wear last night and I couldn't just walk around naked and the fact that my bra broke didn't help at all so he was left shirtless.

After I was done I sat down next to Ki and we cuddled for a bit. "Can you tell me why you faked your death?" I asked him and he looked shocked, probably cause I said it out of nowhere.

"I didn't want to hurt you if I became big, I wouldn't have enough time for you and I wanted you to have a family without all these problems but no matter what I have never stopped loving you." He said as he got closer to you.

"I'd believe you if you were covered in hickeys." I said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Wait, Jacey made a fake hickey with my makeup!" He yelled as he started running after me.