26

2 Years Later

Kelani's Point of View

Me and Ki were currently putting our suitcases and luggage in the tour bus cause we are going on tour while Gabe goes to Ki's mom's house.

(They're going on the Dazed and Blazed tour)

We got on the tour bus and Ki tackled me onto the couch. "I haven't been able to hug you without Gabe in a while." He said as he hugged me really tight.

"I miss this." I said but when I looked over he was already asleep, I don't blame him because it's 5 in the morning and he has his first show in 12 hours.

When we got to the hotel it was 12 and I was tired cause I can't really sleep in moving cars.

I threw myself on to the bed and began to sleep and so did Ki.

7 hours later

I woke up to Kimetrius grabbing my ass as he hugged me. "It's so big." He said as he chuckled.

Who the fuck am I dating?

I played with his dreads as he continued to talk and talk about the dumbest shit ever. "I want another kid." He said out of nowhere.

"Go buy one at Walmart." I said.

"I'm being serious, Gabe's getting older and I want another baby." He said as he continued to play with my hair.

"Kimetrius, you know how hard it is for me to have kids. The doctor said I can't have any more kids or else I can die. And there's a possibility that I'm going to have twins no matter what and that means I'm going to die for sure." I said, raising my voice.

He looked kind of sad and I know I probably shouldn't have revealed it to him like that but it's just that it's a really dark subject for me.

I hugged him and I cried into his chest. Sometimes I wish that I wouldn't have met him, he would be able to have kids with a girl that can actually have kids. "Kimetrius, I know I'm not the best girlfriend and mom on earth, I know you'd rather have a girlfriend that can actually have kids and one that doesn't have scars but I bet you they wouldn't love you as much as I do. I risked my own life when I had Gabe cause I knew if I died that you would still have one little angel to be happy about and all that mattered to me that day was that you were happy even if I died and for Gabe to survive. I know I probably should told you that I'm not supposed to have kids but I just wanted to give you hope. I just want you to know that if I do have kids and I don't survive that I will always love you and that I'll be by your side forever no matter what happens." I said in a quiet tone and I had tears streaming down my cheeks, just like the old days, tears streaming down my cheeks every night and day.

I cried into his chest as he said sweet things to me. "It's not the fact that you can't have kids that bothers me, it's the fact that you don't love yourself that bothers me. You're broken and I'm here to fix you. It doesn't matter to me what you can or can't do, what matters to me is that you love me back. Everyday I wonder why you're still with me but I never find out why." He said in a low and quiet tone.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and picked me up and put me on his lap as I cried. He cuddled with me as I cried. He's all I need and he's all I want. The love I have for him is all I need to prove that I love him.

I noticed he was holding back his tears, something that he always did around me to not make things worse and it usually worked bit not this time. I want him to stop hiding his feelings and he eventually did. "Need your love its my drug, that's enou-ough, that's enou-ough. When it rains grab my hand spell my name in the sand, it's no ru-ush,  it's no ru-ush. If I die would you cry she'd black tears from your eyes, that make-u-up, that make-u-up. This for life no more games. Feel the vibe through your pain, you're so clu-utch, fuck me u-up. Me and you Bonnie Clyde we gon' ride to survive, No break u-ups, No break u-ups." He sang to me as he hugged me tight. "I love you and I need you to know that. No matter what happens I'll be by your side."

I cried into his chest more.

I hugged him as tight as I could and I cried into his chest.

This the boy I want to marry and hopefully I will. He's always stuck with me even when nobody else did. He never cared what people thought about me, he only cared about what he thought about me.

Thoughts?
Sorry for the short chapter
Please excuse any mistakes
12/28/18