07

Kelani's Point of View

Me and Ki were currently in the car and I was driving to his house.

When I got there we went to his room and we changed. I put on one of Ki's shirts, all I had on was a shirt cause Ki thought it would be a good idea to take my underwear and lose it.

He just had boxers on cause he was too lazy to get his shorts from the other side of the room.

I laid down on his bed and tried going to sleep. I was laying down on my side cause it was the most comfortable. Ki had his arms wrapped around my waist and his length was literally up my ass from how close he was to me, we still have clothes on. "Baby, I'm horny." Ki whispered in my ear before biting it.

"Well use lotion." I said.

I moved and laid down on my stomach and Ki turned on the lamp.

SMUT ALERT

I felt Ki hovering over my ass, he sat down on my legs and put his hands under my shirt. He was grabbing my ass and smacking it. "Damn, you thicc Mami." He said, he was still playing with my ass while I was trying to sleep.

"Ki, when are you going to sl-" I started saying but Ki interrupted me when he shoved his length into my ass.

I was still laying down on my stomach while Ki was doing whatever he wanted with me. I was gripping onto the sheets really tight. "Why d-do you always have t-to shove it in randomly?" I ask him, trying to say a full sentence without moaning, I was kind of pissed cause he just did it randomly without letting me know.

"Why are you complaining about it when you're moaning? I know you like it." He said to me and I just ignore him cause he was getting on my nerves.

He then pulled out and flipped me over. He kissed me harshly but that kiss soon turned into a slow and passionate kiss. He had his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. He started licking my tongue and tugging on my bottom lip. He pulled away. "I love you baby girl." He said, he was kind of out of breath.

"I love you more pretty boy." I said before he started sucking and kissing my neck.

He was leaving multiple hickeys all over my neck and on my jaw. I let out a couple of soft moans everytime he sucked on my soft spot.

He started kissing down to my boobs before he pulled off my shirt and started sucking on my boobs and nibbling on them. I didn't realize until now that I was moaning. He was sucking on them really hard, when he pulled away they were numb. He got up from the bed, out of breath and he stood at the edge of the bed, I already knew what he wanted me to do.

I pulled out his length out of his boxers and started sucking on his tip, he let out a soft groan. I started putting more into my mouth while Ki kept my hair out of my face. His groans were getting louder. "Fuck baby, right there." He said when I started getting close to putting all of it in my mouth.

I felt him twitch in my mouth and he came and like always, I swallowed it.

I pulled away and I laid back down on the bed as Ki followed me. He inserted his tongue into me and started tasting me. He was moving his tongue in circles and he knows that it drives me wild, I was basically a moaning mess. "I-I'm about t-to cum." I said and I felt him smile inside of me.

"Wait a bit." He said as he pulled away.

He carried me bridal style to the wall, it kind of confused me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his hands on my ass. I could feel him touching my entrance. He put his length inside of me and started going slow cause he knows that it hurts. I had my hands on his back, I was staring to dig my nails into his back. He started going faster and I had my mouth right next to his ear so I bit it. I was moaning super loud into his ear, I'm surprised he isn't deaf yet. I was digging my nails into his back really hard so I look at his back and there was blood dripping from where I had my nails at, how does he not feel it. "What's my name?" He whispers into my ear, he was also panting.

"K-Kimetrius." I said and he slapped my ass super hard.

"What's my name?" He whispered into my ear, again.

"D-daddy." I said to him and he started going really fast.

I came a bit later and he still kept on going. I started sucking on his neck while he was inside of me. I was trying not to moan so I bit his neck, making him go faster, so by now he was going really fast. I felt him twitch and he came, I felt his fluids inside of me and he put me down.

I was walking to the bed and I felt something warm dripping down my leg so I looked down and saw Ki's cum. I wiped it off with his shirt, that's what he gets for doing that. He better not be complaining if I'm pregnant.

I put on a shirt and went to bed.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

09/02/18