16

Kelani's Point of View

Me and Ki were getting ready to go to his first concert of the tour.

I put on a baby pink hoodie crop top and some plain black leggings. I put on my white, high top converse. I let my hair loose and then I did some light makeup.

When I turned around and saw Ki, he was wearing like 50 layers and I'm not even joking. He was wearing a hoodie, a shirt, jeans and some shorts under.

He finished tying his shoes before getting up and grabbing my hand.

His mom was cooking for his brothers and sisters.

His mom has been awesome, she's so nice like I can't believe that, that little goofball that's my boyfriend was raised by her, she's so calm and he's too wild for me to keep up with him.

We got in the rental car and started driving to the venue.

I could tell Ki was nervous cause he was holding onto my hand really tight. "It's going to be alright, you're going to do great, baby." I said to him and he gave me soft smile that slowly turned into a frown.

"That's not what I'm worrying about. What if nobody shows up?" He asks me in a worried voice.

"The show sold out. Why would so many people buy tickets and not even go?" I asked him and he just chuckled.

"I don't even know what I would do without you. You don't know how much I love you, baby girl." He said to me, looking at me real quick, before looking back at the road.

"I love you too, babe." I said to him and he went back to holding my hand.

We arrived at the venue shortly and let me just say one thing, it was packed.

We went into the back and the first thing Ki saw were the snacks. The thing is that the snacks were healthy snacks. Landon, Johnny, Cam, Johnny's little sister, Johnny's girlfriend, Cam's girlfriend, Nick and Cole were all in the back too.

Ki was literally the only person eating the snacks. I swear he's too healthy for me.

I sat down on one of the couches and just talked to all of them.

Soon Ki went out on stage. He was jumping and just being too wild. He took off his hoodie and pretty soon he was shirtless and only wearing shorts.

He threw himself into the crowd and a girl pulled down his pants, that had me dead af.

He was sweaty ass fuck and those security guards were grabbing his ass hella tight, yo I swear they were going to take off his pants like that one girl.

When he got off the stage for a little break he was hella sweaty. I gave him a hug and my whole body was literally wet from how much he was sweating.

He was looking for his clothes and I saw that a fan had his clothes cause his dumbass threw it at the crowd.

When he went back out, Landon went with him and they started to sing Nowadays and red roses.

I haven't realized until now that I have the craziest boyfriend.

He was currently on the ground just laying there like it was a normal thing.

We went home really late and his mom and his siblings were playing board games so we decided to join them.

So far his mom was winning, I swear she's like some expert at this game.

I was in second place cause ex sent Ki back to the start and he got fake mad and he gave me the silent treatment. When it comes to games, he's the most serious person like he will block you for a whole year and I ain't even kidding.

Then the kids wanted to play Just Dance and his little sister was really good at it.

I was in 2nd place like always and Ki was in last place cause he can't dance for shit, he's falling and slipping, he's gonna break his whole body.

I realized that hid family is really fun and his mom is really nice and sweet. His siblings are so fun to hang out with.

We got tired of playing games so we decided to go to the store to get some snacks so we could watch a movie.

We went to Walmart and let me just say we were acting like children.

I got in a shopping cart and Ki pushed me around the store. So far we had hot fries, sour latch kids, popcorn and a bunch of other snacks in our cart.

His mom and siblings were somewhere else in the store.

We got snacks for everyone then we paid and the cashier was looking at Ki like he was food, not even I look at him like that. Ki grabbed my hand and the cashier's face went red like she was a red light.

We left the store and got back in the car.

Ki drove back home and we watched a movie. We watched the purge. I was cuddled up against Ki and we had a blanket over us. I had my head on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around my body.

I hate when there's really loud parts cause I'm falling asleep and out of nowhere there's a loud noise.

When the movie was over we went to our room and talked. "Ki, I know you want kids but the doctor said that I might not be able to have anymore kids especially since my first pregnancy was a miscarriage." I said and he looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you and I'm never leaving you, I know that we might not be able to have kids but look on the bright side, we can always adopt." He said with a small smile, it ended with a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, remember, the doctor said I might not be able to have kids, he wasn't sure so there's always a chance." I said and he gave me a nice and big smile.

We talked a bit more before going to bed.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

10/05/18

Unedited

Did Jacey and Lil Skies break up???