21

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up next to Ki and he was just sleeping, the usual. I usually wake up early cause my stomach didn't let me sleep as much anymore.

I poked him over an over again until he woke up, when he finally woke up he wrapped his arms around me then he closed his eyes again.

He had his face buried in my neck, isolated with his hair as he slept.

Then about 20 minutes later he look up at me and smiled before laying down next to me. I traced his tattoos as he talked to me. "So do you wanna do the pregnancy food cravings video today for your channel?" Ki asked me as he played with my hand.

"Yeah sure." I replied and he just gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We talked about a bunch of random things.

Ki had to go to the studio for 20 minutes so he went and since he was already out he went to go get some food for the video.

I set up the camera while Ki set up the food. I sat down in my chair and so did Ki.

I showed him what I was going to do and he just followed the steps.

It tasted good to me, probably because my taste buds changed.

I grabbed a cheeto and dipped it in peanut butter. "It's okay but I wouldn't eat it on an everyday basis." Ki said bluntly.

I saw him turn and spit it out in the trash then he turned around and gave me a big wide smile.

He grabbed another Cheeto and touched the peanut butter with it but he didn't even get anything on it then he put it in his mouth. "Mmm, it's delicious." He said.

"Yeah, it is." I said, I dipped my finger in peanut butter when he wasn't looking and when he looked at me, I shoved my finger in his mouth and put all the peanut butter in his mouth.

I burst out laughing and he spit it all out in the trash can, he hates peanut butter.

We were in the middle of trying one of the snacks and he just laid down on the ground, he had his mouth open. I threw a bunch of gold fish at him, trying to get it into his mouth but I just kept on hitting his face.

We did that for like half of the video.

(They're also doing a Q & A)

I picked up my phone and started to read out loud the first question. "What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?" I read out loud.

"When I was performing and a girl pulled down my boxers and jeans." He said and he looked at me with the weirdest face that I could not stop laughing at it.

I showed him all of my other combinations and we answered some more questions. Ki liked some and others he hated. When we were done we cleaned up and decided to watch a movie.

Ki rubbed my belly as we cuddled, we were watching Halloween. I pulled one of his dreads so he licked my cheek.

We talked for a while until he decided to get up and just stand there, staring at me.

I got up and decided to make some food, I'm so fucking hungry after I just ate. I'm never full.

Ki was just watching me do whatever I was doing.

I grabbed my camera and started taking random pictures of him while he posed. He tried balancing on one foot for a picture and his ass fell.

He had me dead, this is literally all we do, we just laugh and do random things.

We went back to watching more movies, we were mostly watching scary movies and Ki was acting like it wasn't even scary while I was acting like I was in the movie.

I grabbed the remote and changed it cause that shit was getting too scary and it didn't help that the lights were off and I'm not going to get up and turn on the lights cause who knows what's going to get me. Well no one really can cause I'm heavy as fuck, especially with all the 'baby weight', it's really just an excuse to eat more and not get criticized for being fat.

I was getting tired so we went to our room to sleep.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

10/26/18

Sorry for the short chapter