09

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up this morning by myself cause Ki probably went to the studio.

I got up and put some sweat pants and a oversized shirt on with my slides. (Fun Fact about me, I don't really wear slides cause I lose them everywhere)

I went downstairs and I saw Ki cooking, well at least he was trying to cook. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Happy Birthday Baby." He said and I don't know what but something was obviously wrong with him.

"So, I see you're trying to cook." I said and he chuckled and I noticed it wasn't his normal chuckle it almost sounded as if he was faking it.

I went to go get out a new pan cause he kind of ruined the other one.

I helped him cook cause he doesn't really know how to.

We ate and I could tell something was off about him.

I had to leave cause we had to decorate for my 'Birthday Party'. We're actually just making the party so I can surprise Ki and tell him that I'm pregnant.

I got in my car and drove to Coles house. It was pretty big.

I went inside and saw them moving all the furniture so I went to go get as much of the party supplies as I could. I started putting up some of the decorations.

I went to go get a water bottle cause I was getting really thirsty, I'm over here acting like I ran a marathon but I really just put one decoration up.

I went back to decorating and doing all of those things. Out of nowhere my phone started ringing. "Hey, pretty Boy." I said into the phone .

"Hey, baby girl." He said and I smiled. "You know I still want kids right and I'm horny." He said and I chuckled.

"Well I'm really busy right now but I promise you tonight." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, bye my baby." He said and I said bye back.

(He thinks she's at work)

I went back to decorating then when we were done I went back home.

I saw Ki in the room watching TV. I laid down next to him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I slowly fell asleep and he did too. I woke up and I told Ki that Cole invited me to a party so we had to go.

I got in the shower and put on a loose dress so Ki wouldn't see my little baby bump.

Ki just wore ripped jeans and a shirt.

We drove to Coles house and we walked in and everyone yelled surprise cause it's my birthday and I just had to act surprised.

We didn't have any drinks cause when I tell Ki about our baby I don't want him to be drunk.

I had the pregnancy test in my hand cause I was going to go put it in my purse.

Then Cole came up to me and gave me a bunch of bags and thank god they were all light, he told me to put them in a room.

I went to the snack table and grabbed a couple of snacks cause I wanted some. Ki was talking to Cole, Ski, Jahseh and all the other boys.

I went up to Jacey and she was on her phone texting her boyfriend. "Oh hey Lani." She said to me and I smiled.

"Hey Jacey." I said and she chuckled.

"So you gon' surprise him?" She asked me and I nodded my head then I got a phone call from Cole so I had to leave.

I had to go to the bathroom really bad so I went upstairs and walked in to the bathroom. What I saw just smashed my heart into a million pieces. I saw Ki pulling away from a girl cause I walked in. "So this how you gon' do me after you just told me you loved me!?" I yelled at him and he looked shocked.

"Baby this isn't what it looks like?" He said as he tried getting closer.

"How you gon' say that when I just saw you kissing that girl! " I yelled at him and he looked mad.

"You can't even say shit cause you were hiding our baby from me!" He yelled at me as he pulled out my pregnancy test from his pocket.

"I was gonna tell you!" I yelled back at him.

"When? When you're giving birth? You just another lying ass hoe. If I find out that this baby ain't mine I swear you gon' be dead!" He yelled at me as he started getting closer to me.

"So now you calling me a cheater right after I just saw you cheating! I swear you get worse everytime!" I yelled back at him.

"Yeah cause the last time we fucked was 3 months ago!" He yelled back at me.

"Oh so now you gon' say we fucked when just 3 months ago when we were making this baby YOU were saying that we were making love!" I yelled and he looked shocked.

He just looked down at his feet. "All I've ever done was love you when you did me wrong so may tines. I always loved you no matter how many times you did me wrong. I could've chosen to leave you when I finally saw you after 2 years but no I let you back into my life cause I still loved you even though I knew you were gonna hurt me more and more cause I've always loved you. When you faked your death I tried killing myself cause you were all I had, you were all I ever had, when we first started getting closer you made me feel special, you made me feel like you actually cared about me and loved me but it was all a lie. Now I'm here telling you everything that I feel about you cause I love you and I want you to stay even though you're going to hurt me, even when you hurt me I still love you even though you might not love me back. I thought we were gonna be the most perfect family but again that's only a thought. I just wish everything would be perfect but it isn't. Even if you leave just know I'll always love you." I said truthfully.

He just got up and went downstairs, the second his hand touched the doorknob my heart just shattered even more, he looked back at me then he left, its like he just left me cause he knew that I was going to break down, it might even be the last time I see him.

I just sat there and cried.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

09/08/18

Sorry for not uploading in like a whole week, I've just been super busy with school, I'm going to upload as much as I can.