13

~ 4 Months Later ~

Lil Skies Point of View

Over the past few months I've had to watch Kelani fall apart and slowly slip into depression. Everytime I saw her break down I tried my best not to cry in front of her but often times I did. Lately she's been really depressed, more than she was at the start and it just hurts me to see her like this.

3 months ago we released 'Red Roses', it blew up and just a week ago we released 'Life of a Dark Rose'.

I do everything for her, I just hope she recovers soon cause I can't take it anymore, she's always crying and I can't stand seeing her like this. I want her to be happy. I want to see her happy.

She was currently sleeping on my chest, the only time she's calm.

I rubbed her back as she slept.

She slowly moved as she started waking up.

When she woke up she rested her chin on my chest and looked at me without making any noise or showing any emotion.

I just laid there and admired her beauty. She's so beautiful but she never realizes it. "You're so beautiful, baby girl, I could look at you all day and never get tired." I said and she gave me a small smile then it quickly wore off.

I gave her a small peck on the lips.

She traced all of my face tats, she loved doing that, she does that every morning.

I realized that she was getting better, she actually smiled for the first time in a while, I've missed her smile so much.

She finally got up and went to go do her morning hygiene.

I joined her a couple of minutes later.

I finished before her so I decided to make her some breakfast. When she came downstairs she just looked down at her feet and stood there at the bottom of the stairs.

She does this every morning but I guess it's better than having her cry 24/7.

She finally moved from the bottom of the stairs to one of the kitchen stools, really slow.

She sat down and just looked at the floor.

I finished cooking so I gave her a plate and I grabbed my plate and sat next to her.

I guess she didn't see cause she still kept on looking at that boring ass floor.

I clapped my hands in front of her to try and get her attention. "Babe I want to tell you about what happened before you moved next door." She said as she looked down at the ground, still not making eye contact.

I nodded my head, not really knowing what to say. "Well, a boy moved in where your old house was, I fell in 'love' with him and pretty soon he was my boyfriend. As soon as he became my boyfriend he became a bitch. We went to a hotel for a little date and he wanted to have sex but I didn't want to so he pulled a gun out and I guess he raped me there. He became really abusive after he found out I was pregnant, he would always come home drunk and one day he was really mad at me and he was really drunk so he hit me until my stomach was bleeding and he stabbed me once cause then the cops came and took him. I went to the hospital and they told me that I had just lost my first child. My mom didn't want to talk to me for a whole year but Jahseh always had my back no matter what." She said as she cried into my chest, my chest was wet but I didn't care anymore.

I rubbed her back as she continued to cry on my chest.

She started to calm down when I ran my hand through her hair.

She fell asleep on my lap so I took her upstairs to our room and I fell asleep with her.

She moved here and then but otherwise she didn't move at all.

I love her so much and I fucking hate how new fans always think that she's some hoe I fuck but really she's the love of my life. I hate when people say mean things about her, she's the most perfect human being for me, I can't imagine myself with anyone else but her. I feel like I'm a whole different person without her. It just breaks my heart to see the person I love going through all of this. She doesn't deserve me, she deserves someone better, someone who can actually be there with her all day, someone that won't mess up her life. She's only 19 and she's gone through so much.

I slowly drifted into sleep.

I woke up to the sound of something breaking so I went to go check what it was and I already had I pretty good idea about who it was, Kelani.

I saw her crying on the ground and a couple feet away from her there was a broken vase. I tried picking her up but she punched my jaw. "I can't fucking do anything right, I'm just ruining your life. You should just leave if you don't want to be with me." She said as he cried.

"I'm not leaving you. Especially right now, when you need me the most." I said and she just looked at me.

"You need someone better. A model without all these scars and imperfections, who can actually treat you right and not just get in your way." She said and no matter how much I wanted to cry, I held it in for her.

"Baby don't ever say that about yourself. You're perfect for me with or without the scars. I love you. I'm never leaving your side again." I said and I just couldn't hold in my tears anymore so I let them go.

I grabbed her and put her down on my lap. I ran my hand through her hair as she calmed down. She's my baby girl and I won't let anyone hurt her.

I took her upstairs and we slept without her getting mad, something that hasn't happened in a while.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

09/30/18

I'm going to try to actually upload more often.