25

6 Months Later

Kelani's Point of View

Today me and Kimetrius want to post the first picture of Gabe on instagram cause all of our fans still don't know about him and they haven't seen him either.

Instagram

♥ Liked by lilskies landonvoncube xxxtentacion johnnyransom ybnnahmir sahlt richthekid colebennett and 12,897,982 others

Liked by lilskies landonvoncube xxxtentacion johnnyransom ybnnahmir sahlt richthekid colebennett and 12,897,982 others

AyeitsKelani This is our little baby boy @lilskies

View all 3,738,789 comments

KelanixKimetrius I just fainted           ♡

SkiesBaaby He's so fucking cute

Xxxtentacion Can't wait to take him on trips with me

LilSkies picture creds?

Whoever doesn't like my angel can go eat a dick.

Kimetrius and Gabe were currently playing with his baby toys and Gabe was non stop laughing.

Ki was shirtless and he was laying down on the couch with Gabe bouncing on his stomach.

When Gabe is with Kimetrius he is so happy and he's always laughing.

I was making dinner as they played together.

Kimetrius was watching Gabe crawl around the house.

He crawled up to me and grabbed on to me so he could stand. He fell on his booty and he just laughed.

Out of nowhere Ki turned on the speakers and started playing his music. He grabbed Gabe and started dancing with him. They looked so cute together.

I decided to join them since I had to wait a little for the water to boil.

I joined them and Ki smacked my ass. I swear if he didn't have Gabe in his arms right now I would fight him.

He gave me Gabe and then he went to go finish cooking.

Why is he the only man besides Jah that knows how to cook?

Gabe fell asleep so I laid him down in his crib that he has in the living room.

I gave Kimetrius a hug from behind as he cooked.

How did I get so lucky to have a man like this?

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, I hate the fact that I have to go on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

I ended up helping him cook cause I was bored and I didn't have anything to do.

We ate and I felt like this hasn't happened for a while, even though we do this everyday.

When we were done eating we went to the couch and sat. We just talked about so many random things.

We were laughing so hard then his smile quickly faded.

He just looked down. "I'm so grateful that I have you and Gabe." He said with a small smile.

"You don't know how happy I am that you moved in next door to me." I said and he chuckled.

"And I'm happy that I moved in next door to you." He said.

He slowly started to lean in. Then Gabe started crying.

We both laughed. Perfect timing Gabe.

Ki got up and grabbed him.

How did I get so lucky to have a man like this?

I know I ask myself that all the time but I guess I'll never really know.

He's so nice, caring and it's just everything about him.

I can't believe that the hottest man on earth is my boyfriend and I have a 6 month old baby with him.

He was playing with Gabe as I just kept on thinking about him.

Why am I so obsessed with this boy?

I feel like he's really the one. He's just perfect. And I love him.

I had to go shower so I went and Kimetrius stayed in the living room with Gabe.

I was taking my clothes off in front of the mirror, not on purpose it's just that that's where I ended up.

I turned my head a little bit and I saw the scar on the side of my boob.

When I saw that scar all of the memories from that day started flooding into my head.

I remember when we first met, I was a depressed ass bitch, I still kind of am but I guess I don't break down as often and I don't have to take pills everyday anymore. Ever since Gabe came into my life I've been happier it's been a while since I last cried.

I'm happy that I changed and hopefully I don't go back to my old self. I've changed a lot, for the better.

I still can't believe that just a couple years ago I was nobody and now I'm model that's dating a rapper and we have a kid together.

It all just went so quick I know that 3 years is so long for most people but for me it feels like just 3 days. Probably because a lot of things have happened in my life in just 3 years. I had a kid, I broke up with my boyfriend like a million times but we still ended up together somehow and many more things have happened.

I feel like life is just full of surprises.

I never thought that I would become a model and that I would stay with Kimetrius. I never thought that we would be 'the couple'. But I guess it is what it is and it's a good thing for most part that were 'famous'. I just don't like how we have to hide some things and we can't do some things that some people can. I know that we're really lucky that we're famous but I kind of miss the privacy that we had a couple years ago. When I first started dating Kimetrius my intention wasn't to become the best couple of the century, I just did it because I loved him.

I decided to just hop in the shower and finally shower cause I've been in the bathroom for like 20 minutes not doing anything.

When I got out of the bathroom I wrapped myself up in a towel and put on an oversized shirt.

When I got out of the shower I went to the room and saw Gabe sleeping in his crib and Ki watching TV as he laid down on the bed.

I laid down next to him and laid my head on his chest.

Why is this nigga so damn warm?

"Have you ever wished that you were famous?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Yeah, I kind of wish for that half of the time, we had more privacy and we could do a lot of things that we can't do now." I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"You just read my mind." He said. "I love you and no matter how rich or poor we are I will never stop loving you." He said as he leaned in and kissed me.

Thoughts?
12/16/18
Please excuse any mistakes