28 (Last Chapter)

1 month later

I woke up to Kimetrius moving a lot to just be sleeping

I turn my head to see him trying to get comfortable, he was sweating.

What did he expect? He's wearing sweats and a hoodie in Florida.

That's what his lazy ass gets for being too tired to change.

Since I'm nice, I took off his hoodie for him. He just chuckled. "What would I do without you?" He said as he turned around and hugged me.

"Sleep?" I guessed as I got on top of him.

"I wouldn't be anything." He said as he played with the laces on my sweats.

After a bit we got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

Since this is his last show of the dazed and blazed tour him and Wiz are going to be doing something special.

After we showered I put on some light blue ripped jeans with my gnarcotic, orange shirt and my white Air Forces. Ki wore the same thing since he loves matching.

I out my hair in a bun and so did Ki.

He looks hot as fuck when he puts his dreads in a small bun.

I put on some hoop earrings too, I wouldn't be surprised if Kimetrius did the same thing.

I got my phone and put it in my back pocket along with Ki's.

We got out the tour bus and we headed to the venue.

While we were walking past the line of fans outside Ki put his hand on my ass and they went wild. I swear every couple does this and they're freaking out.

I gave him a playful smack on the chest.

Me and Ki wanted to be childish so we decided to play tag outside. I swear we act like we're in kindergarten.

I was running in the rain. I felt so relaxed so I just said fuck it and laid down on the grass.

I felt the rain slowly land on my body. Ki just stared at me before he joined me.

We were getting destiny but we didn't really care. It's not like we're going to die.

We talked as we laid down in the mid like its normal.

He grabbed my hand and played with my fingers.

When it was his turn to go up on stage he ran and he almost slipped. Yup, that's my boyfriend I guess.

He was going wild.

I'm glad he's doing what he loves. He hasn't been happy for a while and he finally is.

He was all smiles and throat smile didn't leave his face for one minute while he was on stage.

The thing that sucks the most is the fact that once he's off the stage it's like the smile leaves with it.

He was standing on the fence as the security guard held him.

He was going really fucking crazy.

I can't believe that he really made it. I knew he was going to make it, it just took time.

Now he's doing what he loves for the world and I'm happy for him.

Fuck all those people who doubted him, I knew he was going to make it up here and be big. He was so dedicated and he just put all his heart into it.

When he got off stage he ran to me and hugged me super tight. "I wouldn't be here without you. Soon we're going to be in the same position but you'll have a ring on your finger." He said as he continued to hug me tightly.

He leaned in and kissed me. It's like every kiss feels better than the last one.

Even though this is the best part of my life the worst ones won't fade away and I need to understand that. The scars will never disappear from that day. I'm just glad I'm sphere now and that I'm safe in Ki's arms again. Like its supposed to be.

I love this nigga so fucking much and I would do anything for him.

Without him I wouldn't even be on earth anymore.

He stuck by my side even though he knew I wasn't good for him.

I was just a dressed ass bitch that he fell in love with and I did too.

I fell in love with Kimetrius Foose and now I'm dating Lil Skies. Same person but different relationship.

I can't believe he's made it this far. I just hope we make it out of this together like we got into this.

He pulled away and hugged me tightly before running back out on stage and continuing the show.

I watched him do what he lives the most. Perform.

He seems like the happiest person on earth but they don't know what happens between closed doors, only I do.

I just want him to be happy even if it means that I don't get to be haply.

As long as the people who I love the most are okay then I'm okay.

There will be a 3rd book soon
Thoughts?
Please excuse any mistakes
01/11/19