19

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up in a hospital bed.

I was a bit confused but then I remembered what happened yesterday.

I looked over at Ki and he was peacefully sleeping. It won't be that way in a couple of months when the little one comes.

I turned on the TV and decide to watch TV for a bit.

Then the doctor came in.

~ 20 minutes later ~

We were getting into our car and heading to the hotel to get the rest of our things.

Ki cancelled his tour cause he doesn't want to leave me.

Ki drove to the airport cause we had a flight back to LA.

I was kinda of hungry so I wanted to go get a little snack before we left. I walked to a little store that was nearby to where we were sitting.

After I bought my snack I went back to Ki. He was on his phone explaining why he cancelled the rest of the tour dates on Instagram and Twitter.

I got bored so I decided to check instagram.

It was kind of boring so I decided to bother Ki. I pulled one of his dreads and he didn't care. So I did it again and he stuck his tongue out at me. I bit his tongue and he stuck his middle finger up at me. I put my feet on his legs. He rested his arms on my legs so I started to move my feet making his arms move. "Flight 345 will be taking off in 15 minutes." Said the speaker.

Me and Ki got our suitcases and started to head to the doors.

We sat down in our seats and Ki laid his head on my shoulder as I bothered him.

I flicked his head and he chuckled.

I decided to try to take a nap cause lately I haven't been sleeping much cause my stomach's been hurting. I guess it's because of my little baby.

I took a 20 minute nap cause I still couldn't sleep so I switched positions and I eventually woke up Ki on accident.

I eventually fell asleep after a while of trying.

When I woke up we still had 2 hours left so I decided to watch a movie on the little TV.

I watched a random scary movie then I just played games on my phone until we landed.

Me and Ki had so much energy like I don't know where I got all of it from she I barely sleep.

Landon came to pick us up.

When we got back home I went straight to the pool cause I haven't swam in a while and Ki followed close behind.

I got on the float and Ki just swam around and bothered me.

I'm so lucky to have him, he's always been there for me. I don't know how he wanted to fall in love with me. It's kind of funny how I'm the only girl he's gotten pregnant and I'm pretty sure he's fucked many other girls.

I swam up to him and tried scaring him it he scared me. How is he so good at scaring me and when I try to scare him I end up scaring the wrong person, damn I suck at this.

I jumped on his back and he cared me all the way to our room and we showered, together cause this guy said that he isn't leaving my side until our baby is born.

We showered then I changed into one of Ki's shirts.

We cuddled in bed for a bit as we watched TV. He was mainly just making fun of the characters, see this is why I can't watch a movie with him. Even if it's a scary movie, he'll still find a way to make it funny.

He had his arm wrapped around me as he let his bare chest warm me up. I guess he's kind of tired cause of me moving a lot lately but I'm just trying to sleep not wake up the whole world. I don't even have a belly yet and it's a pain in the ass to sleep, especially since my stomach started hurting.

I played with his dreads as he continued to try to watch the movie but of course everything is boring for him so I let him pick the next movie. He watched most of it then he just looked at me, showing no emotion, just blankly staring at me as if there was nothing to do.

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. He looked down at my belly and he placed his hand there. " I can't wait for our little baby to be born." He said as he continued to look at my belly as if it was so interesting.

"Me too." I said and a small smile slowly formed on his face.

We ordered pizza and we just talked about our future, not just about the baby but his career and my career too.

I traced his tattoos as he laid down on my lap. He ended up falling asleep cause he found that relaxing.

After all we've been through we're still together. I live him so much like I can't even explain, he's been there for me when no one else has and I live him for that. I'm so excited for our little one to come, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but it's kind of hard not to.

I love how supportive Ki is, he's always supported my decisions ever since he met me and whenever I was about to make a bad decision he always watched out for me and he still does to this day. I love every little thing about him from his tattoos to his personality.

I kind of miss not being 'famous' we could go anywhere and we didn't have as many worries, now he has fans to worry about and he's always in the studio making music, but he at least likes it. He's always talked about making music ever since we met and he's finally achieved his dream and I'm happy for him.

We went to bed and have held me close all night.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

10/15/18