14

1 month later

Lil Skies Point of View

Kelani has gotten a lot better and now she can actually go a couple of days without crying.

She'll cry here and then but otherwise she won't cry at all.

She was currently sleeping on my chest.

I was on my phone looking through twitter.

DailyScandal
@DailyScandal                      Follow

There's been a rumor going around that @OmgKelani had a miscarriage with @LilSkies baby a couple months ago.

Is it true?

8:21 AM - 29 Jan 2018

67,782 Retweets        98,628 Likes

DailyScandal
@DailyScandal                      Follow

Last night @LilSkies was seen coming out of his studio with @MckenzieD and they were later seen going into a hotel nearby.

9:57 PM - 28 Jan 2018

98,688 Retweets      108,788 Likes

I swear they always making up lies, I didn't even go anywhere yesterday.

Kelani slowly started waking up.

She started sucking on my jawline, out of nowhere.

I turned off my phone and got on top of Kelani.

I kissed her and that one kiss soon turned into a make out session. I kissed down to her neck and started sucking on her skin, leaving multiple hickeys behind.

Then I stopped cause I knew she wasn't comfortable with this yet.

Kelani's Point of View

Me and Ki got in the shower and I swear this boy must be really horny cause he could not keep his hands to himself. I understand why he's horny, he hasn't had sex in almost 5 months. "If you leave me alone right now, I promise you can get some later." I said and he actually listened.

This boy still doesn't know when I'm being serious or when I'm joking and in this case I was joking.

We got ready to go to the studio cause he wanted me to come with him.

I put on some leggings and one of Ki's shirts with my white Jordan's. (I'm not even going to take my time to say the full shoe name cause that's too much work)

Ki put on some shorts and a hoodie with his shoes.

We got in his car and headed to the studio.

We went in to be greeted with a bunch of groupies and the boys, it was mainly Landon that was with the groupies cause the other boys have girlfriends.

We went and sat on the couch while Landon was in the booth.

Ki still couldn't keep his hands off me so I went to go sit next to Johnny's girlfriend, Payton.

She was kind of fun to talk to. Ki just gave me a stank face from across the room.

I got up and went to the bathroom to put my hair in a bun and guess who followed, if you guessed Ki then you're right. "Baby, what do you want?" I asked him and he just got closer.

"You." He said as he continued getting closer.

"Ki, you know I'm not ready yet. I just don't want to get pregnant again and have another miscarriage. I want kids too but I guess I might not be able to have any." I said and his smile slowly turned into a frown.

He pulled me into a hug and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

We went back to the studio.

When he got in the booth, I immediately fell in love with what he was singing.

This one groupie could not keep her eyes off of Ki.

He got out of the booth and came and sat next to me. He started kissing me, he didn't even care if anyone was looking.

We ordered some Chinese food cause everyone was hungry, the groupies had already left cause Landon was getting annoyed.

Me and Ki are then he went back in the booth.

A couple of hours later we left.

We were currently in bed just talking. "So babe, I'm going on tour soon and I want you to come." He said to me and I was just shocked. He caught me off guard.

"I want to be with you everywhere you go." I said to him and he smiled at me before giving me a gentle kiss.

"I love you baby girl." He said before kissing me again.

"I love you too." I said back to him.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

10/01/18

Unedited

Sorry for the short chapter.

I started writing a new book, please go read it, it's called 'I gotchu|Lil Skies'. I would love it if you read it.