10

~ 1 week later ~

I got up from my bed and started walking to my bathroom to take a shower. I showered then I put on a simple black long sleeve shirt with ripped jeans and slides with socks. I put my hair up in a bun and I didn't feel like doing my make up so I just went downstairs.

I noticed that my belly was looking bigger.

I took out all of the ingredients to make an omelet with bacon on the side. I ate and looked through my phone.

When I was done eating I went and sat on the couch to watch TV. I started watching some random show that I thought was good, I guess it was alright.

I was thinking if I should ask Ki if he wanted to come with me to my appointment.

I got up to go get my phone but on my way I heard a knock at the door.

I walked to the door and opened it to reveal one sad looking Ki.

I opened the door wide enough to let him in. He came in and I closed the door behind him. He immediately started crying. "I'm sorry baby girl." He said and this time I felt like he actually meant it.

"I was in the bathroom pissing and all of a sudden this girl cane in and tried kissing me so I pulled away and right when I was pulling away, you walked in. I wasn't pulling away because you walked in, I was pulling away because she isn't the girl that I love. I'm sorry for saying all those things, I didn't know what I was saying. I love you, baby girl and it's always gonna be like that no matter what." He said and I didn't know that I was crying until Ki wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"I love you too." I said and a small smile slowly started to show on his face. "Well do you want to come to our baby's appointment?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Of course." He said.

We got up from the floor and I don't even know how we ended up on the floor.

We got into his car and headed to the hospital, he held my hand the whole time.

When we got to the hospital we went to the 2nd floor cause that was the pregnancy/baby floor.

We sat down at one of the chairs in the waiting room cause the hospital was always kind of busy especially since its LA.

Ki was looking through the comments on a picture of me and him at my birthday party. I had a small baby bump.

When it was time for our appointment we followed the lady that said my name and she lead us to a room.

I had to sit down on a chair cause I'm not getting an ultrasound today.

Today in just getting my blood pressure and all those things checked cause my baby is still small and we can't do an ultrasound yet.

Ki was just watching cause he couldn't do anything.

When we were done we went back to my house.

We sat down in the couch and started watching some movies while we cuddled. Ki was rubbing my belly.

Lil Skies Point of View

I don't know how I got so lucky to be with the most perfect girl, she makes me so happy. Just 3 years ago we were only neighbors and now we're going to have a baby.

It's crazy how life changes that fast.

I live being with her, she's the live of my life, I don't know what I would do without her. "Baby I'm craving in n out." She said and I nodded.

I got up and got my cat keys then I started driving to in n out.

When I got there I went inside and got in line.

There was this one blonde girl that looked like a hooker that had a bad night wouldn't stop staring at me.

She came up to me and tried starting a conversation but I wasn't listening to her I was just agreeing and saying 'that's crazy' and shit like that, I think she caught on cause she looked pissed off. "Listen, could you stop talking to me?" I asked her nicely, trying not to lose my patience.

She walked away then it was my turn to order so I did, I knew exactly what Kelani wanted cause whenever we went to in n out she would always get the same thing.

I got the food and got in my car, I started driving back home.

When I got to Kelani's house I saw piece of paper in the passengers seat so I picked it up, it turns out it was a picture of a naked girl, the girl from in n out to be exact.

threw the picture and went inside. I saw Kelani sitting on the couch and when she saw me a big smile popped up on her face.

She walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

We sat down and ate, we talked about so many random things, I like how I cab tell her anything she's like my best friend just that I love her.

It was getting late so we went to bed.

I was currently laying my head on get lap while she played with my hair. I never really imagined myself in an a actual relationship but I can with Kelani.

I rubbed her belly while she traced my face tattoos with her finger.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

09/15/18

Unedited

Sorry for not uploading in a while, I've been really busy with school.