11

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up next to Ki, he had his arms wrapped around me, so I tried to wiggle my way out. Surprisingly he let me go.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, when I got out if the shower I put on some jeans, a hoodie and my white high top converse. I brushed my hair and put it up in a bun.

I woke up Ki cause he had to be in the studio in an hour. "Baby wake up, you have to be in the studio in an hour." I said to him as I lightly shook him.

"Fine." He said in a raspy voice, he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Well I have to go to work, bye." I said and he gave me a small smile. I gave him a kiss before I grabbed my bag.

"Bye baby girl." He said.

I got my car keys and got in my car. I started driving to work.

I walked into the building and got my camera from my office then I got in the elevator and headed to the main area where me and Cole were going to meet today. (The dates are all mixed up, like one song might come out before the other song in the book)

We were going to have a little photoshoot for the lyrical lemonade clothing line.

I went to go get some things for the photoshoot while Cole went to go get the outfits for the models.

We went to this nearby park and took some pictures by the trees.

I was currently taking pictures of models with the lyrical lemonade merch on. Me and Cole were taking pictures from 2 different angles so we could chose which pictures we liked the best.

When we were done me and Cole started messing around and taking pictures of each other.

When we were done we went back to the building and started looking through the pictures to see which ones we liked the best.

We chose a couple of pictures to put on the clothing line.

On my lunch break Ki came cause he didn't really have anything else to do.

He brought me some food.

We talked about so many random things.

When my lunch break was over, Cole came up to us. "So I was wondering if you still wanted Kelani to be the model in your music video or do you want to change the model cause you guys are going to be on top of an RV and we don't want her to accidentally fall." Cole asked Ki.

"Well I think it's best that we get another model for the red roses music video instead of risking my baby." Ki said with a small smile.

We talked about a couple of other things with Cole before we went back inside and Ki went back to the studio.

I love him so much even when he did me wrong there was one small chunk in my heart that still loved him.

He's the best boyfriend anyone could have, everyday he comes and brings me something for lunch.

I love him so much like words can't even explain my love for him. I can't wait to have my little baby and finally have the family that me and Ki have always wanted.

I feel like Ki has always been there for me even when he wasn't actually there. His music helped me get through his 'death'.

I remember when I first met him, I liked him then I had the biggest break down because of someone I barely knew, I was kind of crazy back then. Even through everything we've gone through we've still ended up together.

I remember when we went to his special spot and when he asked me out at the beach. That was one of the best days in my life.

We were so wild when we were younger, I guess that's how it's supposed to be when your young.

I guess I'm still a teen cause I'm 19 but I don't really feel like a teen, I'm pregnant, I have a stable job and I guess I don't really go out much.

Ki has always been there for me especially when I needed him the most, I still remember the day that he gave me the matching rose necklace, I still wear it up to this day.

We had our bad days and good days but we always ended up together at the end.

Some people don't understand how much I love Ki, like they just think that I'm some clout chasing hoe but I'm not. Only his fans that were there for him from the start know that I was the girl that stood by his side no matter what, that I was the girl that he loved when he was younger and that I'm the girl who he makes references about in his songs.

I went upstairs to my office and looked through some videos that Cole wanted me to look through.

When I got done I went downstairs to the entrance to see Ki standing there waiting for me, like he has always done.

We walked to his car and he drove to his house.

We got in the shower then we went to bed.

✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*♡LOVE♡ ✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

09/23/18

Unedited

Sorry for the short chapter

I've been really busy so I haven't had much time to update.