Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Harry’s POV

Louis had been talking with Zena for the past 10 minutes while the boys were getting ready to start our journey, and by the look on his face I knew he was planning something. I was about to question about what they were planning when the rest of the boys came downstairs and Liam said it was time to head out.

“Okay, so, where do we start?” I asked.

“Well, there is a gravel road going in the direction Caitlin went so…maybe we could start there..?” he said more as a question than a statement. He really didn’t sound too sure about it but no of us had a better idea so we agreed to his plan.

“I call driving!” Louis shouted.

“No! Jimmy protested!” I found the car; I should get to drive it.

“Why does Jimmy protest?” Zena asked.

“Jimmy found the car, he should be able to drive it,” I argued.

“Technically, I found the car,” Louis said, crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn’t going to give in very easily.

“I have the car key and you are not getting it,” I said in a mocking tone, smirking.

“Oh really?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, really and there is nothing you can do about it.”

“Are you sure about that?” he asked taking a step closer. Now I was starting to get worried.

“I found the car key, and I currently have the car key, so, I found the car and I am going to drive it,” I said making my way the driver’s seat. But, of course, I was stopped. Not by Louis, but by Zena.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Well, you two obviously aren’t going to let each other drive, so I am driving,” she said taking the keys out of my hand, hopping in, and starting the car. All of us just stood there stunned. “Are you coming or not?” she asked in an annoyed tone.

“Yes, we are coming,” Liam said climbing into the passenger seat, while the rest of us clambered into the back.

“Then let’s go,” she said driving out of the driveway and onto the street.

Zena’s POV

I had almost forgotten about Louis and I’s plan, but then he had started making a conversation with Harry about random things but then he suggested we all play 20 questions. This was going to be very fun.

“Harry, what’s your favorite color?” he asked starting the game.