Chapter 13

I WANT 7 VOTES AND 7 COMMENT FROM 7 DIFFERENT PEOPLE BEFORE I UPLOAD!!! :P

NOW READ AWAY!!!

~~~

Chapter 13

Niall’s POV

“Uh, guys?” Zena asked, “where is the clerk?” We all looked in the direction she was facing, everyone’s faces turning into confused expressions.

“Um, I don’t know,” Liam said, “I don’t really ever remember seeing him in the first place.”

As if on cue, the clerk rushed out of the supply closet all zodified, and started to charge at us. We raced out of the store and to the car, screaming our heads off. We could hear the footsteps behind us getting closer, then suddenly, they stopped and there was a loud screeching noise. By this time, we were all safe inside the locked car, huddling down under the seats.

“Someone should look up there and see what’s happening,” I suggested. They looked at me like I was crazy.

“Nu uh! Nooooo thank you!” Louis said shaking his head.

“Well, someone has to,” I said, a little annoyed that he wasn’t going to do it. I had expected him to.

“Your idea you do it,” Zayn said.

“What?! Why me?!”

“You suggested it,” Harry said. Great, they were all ganging up on me now. The look in their eyes said they weren’t giving in. I looked to Zena, maybe she would help me, but she just gave me a sympathetic look.

“Fine,” I grumbled, sitting up and peering out the window. I could not believe what I was seeing. The girl that had been watching me a couple nights ago was standing over the zod; it looked like she had just killed it. If you can kill the dead. But still! She was here! Was she stalking me? She saw me and started walking towards the car. Uh oh.

Harry’s POV

“Fine,” Niall said. Yay! I wouldn’t have to look at the scary zod!