Chapter 6: When Puberty Strikes

AN: Thank you to everyone who has voted for this story or commented so far! I really appreciate it :-) 

The story is going to start having mature content of a sexual nature. Blame those teenager hormones! ;-) 

January 1985

Her lips were all over Mike, caressing across the line of his jaw and dropping down onto his neck whilst he closed his eyes and tried to breathe through his panting.

El moved down his shirtless torso and he gulped with desire and nerves, his fingers clenching onto her thin waist as she smiled up at him devilishly.

Her right hand started to travel lower down Mike's abdomen as his breath hitched when she started to rub his already hard cock through his thin pyjama pants.

"I want you so bad El" Mike groaned out, desperate for her to release him, desperate to have his way with her.

"Then have me," she said mischievously, her eyebrow raised seductively. Mike almost creamed his pants on the spot at the look in her eyes.

He pulled her up sharply by her waist and crashed his lips to hers and pressed their bodies tightly together so he could feel her heat against his throbbing cock. "Holy shit" he moaned at the sensation.

And it was in that moment that Mike Wheeler woke up drenched in sweat, his boxers and sheets wet and sticky. "Oh fuck" he cringed.

********

The serene humming of Karen Wheeler as she made pancakes in the kitchen was suddenly interrupted by the sound of someone running down the stairs so loudly it sounded like an elephant.

Karen almost missed her son rushing to the basement with what looked like his sheets because he was moving so quickly.

"Michael what are you doing?" she asked him holding onto her mixing bowl whilst Mike halted, a blush creeping up his pale cheeks.

"Er...nothing mom just laundry." His voice came out in a choke before he raced to the basement and disappeared.

Karen raised her eyebrow and looked to the spot where he had just disappeared from. She wasn't stupid and this wasn't the first time he had run to the basement with his sheets.

She shook her head and carried on making the pancakes. How she wished she could keep her baby boy for a little bit longer, but it appeared he was getting older if she liked it or not.

Ted Wheeler walked into the kitchen, clearly having just enjoyed his Saturday lie in. Karen watched him for a moment, wishing she could have a lie in.

"Will you get Holly up in a minute and shout Nancy?" Karen asked her husband as she put a bit of the pancake batter into the pan. She looked up at him rather sheepishly, "oh and while you're at it, I want you to have a talk with Michael at some point this weekend about puberty."

********

Mike had a snow ball hurled at the side of his face and he almost stumbled from the impact. "Jesus Dustin!" he said rubbing at his head whilst the party all laughed except El who started to touch his face in a panic.

"It's a snow ball fight Mike! It's not my fault you're all distracted with your girlfriend!" Dustin teased as he avoided a snow ball being flung at him from Max.

Mike glared at him for a moment and then appeased El promising her that he was okay, however his girlfriend had a glint in her eyes that concerned him.