I

Alex’s POV:

Never knew that this will happen again.

Same day. Same time. Same person.

“I’m sorry Alex-“ He said but I cut him off.

“Just stop okay?!” I shouted.

“Alex please-“

“No!”

“ALEX!”

I opened my eyes and sat up trying to catch my breath. It was just a stupid dream.

“Alex are you okay?” My bestfriend, Jessie asked.

I looked at her small tears running down my face.

“Oh Alex. Don’t cry.” She said wiping the tears away. “Is he in your dream again?”

I nodded.

I tried to calm myself down.

It’s still in my memory and I want it out!

“Go take a bath Alex.” Jessie said.

What?

“Why?” I asked.

“We’re going shopping right?” She answered.

“Shop for what?” I asked again.

“We’re going to the beach tomorrow remember? It’s summer!” She answered.

“Oh.. okay.”

    I stood up and walked towards my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped off my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and my nose is puffy. “Why?” I asked myself.

I just shrugged it off and took a bath. I washed my body with soap and my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I turned off the shower after rinsing my hair. I wrapped my hair with a bath towel and covered my small body with my bathrobe.

I walked back inside my room and closed the curtains. I looked towards my bed and saw that Jessie picked out my outfit. I didn’t like it though. I put the clothes back inside my closet and picked out my favorite black Nirvana shirt… well Luke’s Nirvana shirt, my black ripped skinny jeans, and my black high top Chuck Taylors. Too much black? Well I don’t really give a shit.

I put my outfit on and blow dried my long brown hair after not bothering to brush it. I put some eyeliner on and smudged it a little. Looks weird but that’s normal for me.
I grabbed my phone and headphones, the most important things for me, and went down stairs.

“I knew it.” I heard Jessie said.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

“Why do you have that shirt anyways?” She asked annoyingly.

“None of your business.” I answered.

“You know you’re lucky to have a friend like me. I’m trying my best to be very patient-“ She said but I cut her off.

“Just stop picking out my outfit or the food that I should eat or the people I should talk to. You’re not my fucking mother. You’re my bestfriend and you should accept me. It happened already and it hurt me bad. Just let me be.” I said.

“Fine.” She sighed.

“So what’s your plan?” I asked.

“Okay!” She started excitedly. “We should shop for new bikinis!” She continued.

“Okay. I’m listening.” I said.

I’m the kind of girl who loves shopping but that was before. Maybe I’ll try to go back to the old me.

“Good.” She smiled. “We should shop for new summer dresses too- wait… aren’t you going to eat your  breakfast?”

“No.”

“Oh… so? Let’s go?” She asked.

“Yeah sure.”

I was about to open the door when I heard the most annoying voice ever.

“Where are you going?” It was my mom.

“Shopping.” I answered.

“You mean you’re going to waste my money again?” She asked annoyingly.

“Don’t worry. I’m wasting my money not yours ‘cause I know that you’re not giving me any.” I answered walking towards the key holder grabbing my keys for my Range Rover.

“Well you’re not allowed.” My mom said.

“Yeah just talk to dad.” I said bored of our conversation.

I opened the door and slammed it shut once Jessie and I got out.

“She’s so fucking annoying.” I whispered to myself.

We went inside my car. I started the engine and drove off.

     By the way… I’m Alexandria Wilson but my friends call me Alex ‘cause they’re too lazy. I’m 17. Highschool graduate. I have the most annoying mother in the whole world. She’s a bitch and/or a slut. She even had the guts to cheat on my dad. Well actually they’re both cheating on each other. I’m kinda ready to live on my own. I promised myself to finish college and earn my own money and move out and buy my own place. Don’t really care about them. I’m a single child so every shit is on me. The guy in my dream? That’s Luke. He was my boyfriend. Yup! WAS. He broke up with me with no fucking reason. Maybe because I was chubby by that time and I had no friends. Good thing my parents decided to move out of Australia and go back to England. There I met Jessie. I am very popular at school. A lot of people wanted to be friends with me but I didn’t fall for them because I know that Jessie is the only one who can understand me. Yup! ONLY HER!

My parents? Nope.

‘Cause they’re both selfish mofos.

-------------------------------------------

So it's been a while since I last wrote a story.

Please vote and share my 5SOS fan fic :)

Stay pretty girl! xx.

-Osnapitzkath