XXXIII

HEY GUYS!
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING... I WAS JUST SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOME BUT YEAH... HERE I AM.
I AM SO SORRY... THIS IS REALLY NOT MY BEST BUT I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYED ALEX'S JOURNEY WITH JESSIE AND THE BOYS.
HERE'S CHAPTER 33
PLEASE READ THE END IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

*
ALEX'S POV:

"Luke kissed me."
I cried. Ashton's soft eyes hardened. His hands pulled away from mine.
"But it's okay Ashton... Let's just drop it." I told him hoping that he'll just say yes... But no.
Ashton started walking furiously obviously to find Luke.
"Ashton!" I shouted.
It seems like he can't hear me. He just kept on walking but he stopped when he saw his target. Luke.
"You fucking-" Ashton cut hisself and punched Luke across the face.
"Ashton! No!" I shouted.
Luke didn't fight back because he knew he was wrong. I held Ashton's arm trying to calm him down.
"Baby... Just calm down." I said.
"Look Ashton-" Luke started but Ashton cut him off.
"Shut up!" Ash shouted. "Why'd you kiss her?!"
Luke can't answer.
"Ashton, Luke lets just drop it." I said.
"Alex are you stupid?!" Luke shouted. "I won't just drop it! If this is the right time for me to fight for you then fine!"
I sighed and looked away.
"I know that you still love me, Alex." I heard Luke said, his voice breaking.
"Do you still love him?" Ashton asked me.
I looked up and saw that both of them were crying. Seeing them both hurt like this breaks my heart.
My sight started to blur.
I sighed and tears started to fall down.
"No." I answered.
It as very obvious that Luke's heart broke with my answer.
"I'm sorry. Luke." I sobbed. "I don't know what happened. It's just that one day I woke up and I knew I'm in love with Ashton and I finally moved on with you."
"Luke shook his head repeatedly.
"That's not true." He said.
"I'm sorry... I guess you let me go very fast." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.
I walked towards Luke and hugged him.
"I'm sorry Luke." I whispered again.

I was waiting for him to hug me back but he didn't. I pulled away with the hug and walked towards Ashton holding his hand.
"Let's go." I heard Ashton said.
He started walking but I didn't move. I wanted to know what's inside Luke's mind.
"I am clearly the stupidest person ever." Luke said. "I let go of the girl I loved the most. I let go of you. And I made you wait and believed that I am coming back. But I was too late. Now you're with Ashton. Completely moved on from me. It's like it back fired. I broke your heart now mine's breaking. I guess all I need to do is to be happy for you. I'm sorry Ash. I hope you could forgive me. You're my only bestfriend alongside with Calum and Michael. And Alex, I know to myself that I can't have you anymore so I hope you find the right guy in Ashton. And it'll break my heart more if I lose my bestfriend."
I giggled a bit.
"I understand." I said.
I looked at Ashton and saw him smiling.
Ashton nodded and walked up to Luke. They shared a hug which makes me happy.
When they pulled away from each other Luke looked at me.
"I may not get over you that easy but I'll try. For you and Ashton. But always remember... I'll always be here for the two of you. I will always love you. I hope e could still be friends." He said while holding my hands.
"Well... We started as friends, Luke, I guess we could end it that way." I told him.
"Alright enough with the holding hands." I heard Ashton said.
We all laughed.
I pulled my hands off of Luke's.
"Go and rehearse make sure you guys would give your fans a hell of a show." I said.
They both nodded and walked towards the recording/rehearsing room.
Ashton gave me a kiss in the forehead before walking inside.
I used the lift and decided to take a rest.
When I opened the door to my hotel room I saw Jessie lying down on her bed.
"Where have you been?" She asked.
"Solved everything." I answered.
"What?" She asked in confusion.
"I learned that I'm in love with Ashton. Luke knew. Now we're all good. All friends. I answered again a tear slipping down my face.
"So... You have finally moved on with Luke." She said,
"I have. Now everything's fine...
Just fine."
***********************************
HEY GUYS!
SO YEAH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER.
I NEEDED TO FINISH IT QUICKLY BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO CONCENTRATE WITH MY SCHOOL WORKS.
AND I AM, AGAIN, VERY SORRY.
THIS IS NOT MY BEST.
I AM THINKING OF WRITING ANOTHER FAN FICTION.
HOPE YOU GUYS STAY TILL THE END. MESSAGE ME FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS.
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. SEEING MY READERS GROW UP MAKES ME SMILE.
THIS HAD BEEN A FUN WRITING JOURNEY FOR ME.
AS ALWAYS... STAY PRETTY :)
THANK YOU.
XX