XVIII

So... my dentist added something on my braces so... it hurts but here's chapter 18

ENJOY!

LUKE’S POV:

I sat down on my seat and took a sip of water. The coldness of the water, flowed down my warm throat.

“You okay mate?” I heard Michael asked but I didn’t answer.

Instead, I looked at where Alexa brought Ashton. Seeing them hugged each other broke my heart into pieces and making my blood boil. I am angry. Not with Ashton or with Alexa but with me. She was my everything but I let her go.

I saw Alexa smiled at something Ashton told her. They started to walk back so I looked at Michael.

“I’m fine Mikey.” I answered him.

He nodded and went back to eating his breakfast.

Alex sat down beside me and Ashton sat beside her.

“Luke.” I heard Ash called me.

“Yeah?” I looked at him.

“I’m sorry mate.” He said.

I just nodded and smiled at him faintly. “I’m sorry too.” I mumbled.

Ashton smiled big.

“Excuse me… I’ll just write.” I excused myself.

I was about to stand up but Calum stopped me.

“It’s too early.” Cal said, looking up at me.

“Yeah… but I might forget the lyrics that came to my mind.” I lied but he bought it.

“Oh.. okay.” He said.

I took one more sip of water then walk off going to my and Ash’s hotel room.

Once I was inside, I grabbed my pen and lyric notebook that is place on the nightstand. I opened it in a blank page and started to write.

“I remember the day I told you I was leaving.” I wrote.

No. It’ll be obvious. I erased it then wrote…

“I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face.”

I stopped writing and thought of the day I broke up with Alexa.

FLASHBACK:

It was in Australia where a beautiful relationship was made. It was also in Australia when that beautiful relationship got destroyed. Destroyed by stupidity. My stupidity.

I waited patiently for Alexa in a playground trying to think of a good reason to break up with her. But I can’t think of one. But then I asked myself… why would I want to break up with her if I love her too much?

It’s because of the band. Ashton, Calum, Michael and I are going on tour with Hot Chelle Rae. That means Alex and I are going on a long distance relationship. And I know that that’ll hurt her emotionally.

My relationship with Alexa was a secret to everyone except for her bestfriend. Jessie... I guess.

My hands and neck started to sweat when I saw Alexa walking towards me.

“Hey…” She greeted me with a warm smile.

“Uh- hey.” I nervously said.

She was wearing a pink dress that ends up above her knee and a pair of black heels. She’s ready to go to her parents’ business opening.

“I only have 10 minutes with you so… what do you want to talk about?” She asked.

“Uh-“ I was about to tell her about me being a band that will tour around with HCR . “Alexa… I know that you know that I love you right?” I said trying my best to look at her straightly in her eyes.

“Yeah?” She’s becoming curious.

“B-but I think w-we should- should break up.” I stuttered.

She stayed there frozen. Her eyes started to water. She stood up after 3 minutes or so and shook her head not believing on what I’ve just told her.

“Nice joke.” She laughed nervously.

“I’m not joking.” Seriousness obvious on my voice.

“Why?” She whispered as tears flew down her cheeks.

I didn’t answer. I can’t.

I tried to open my mouth but no words came out. I closed my mouth and gave her a pleading look.

“Fine.” She said.

She turned around and started to walk off. I held her forearm and turned her around, facing me. I hugged her tightly. She tried to push me away.

“We were in good terms Luke!” She shouted.

“I know and I’m sorry.” I felt warm tears flowing down my face.

She used all of her power to push me away and she was successful. Her make-up was running down her cheeks along with her tears.

“I’m sorry Alex-“ I said but she cut me off.

“Just stop okay?!” She shouted.

“Alex please-“ I pleaded.

“NO!” She shouted louder this time.

She turned her back and ran away. I just stood there unable to move. I tried to step forward and run towards Alexa but she was out of sight and I fell down on my knees.

I was quiet. The only sound I hear is my heavy breathing.

I looked up at the night sky and asked myself “why?”

I just broke up with the girl I love.

I broke up with her without even thinking.

I broke up with her because of my ego.

****************************************************

CAN'T BELIEVE IT GUYS! 500 PLUS ALREADY?! THANK YOU THANK YOU GUYS!!!

I LOVE Y'ALL!

PLEASE CONTINUE VOTING AND SHARING!