XXXII

ALEX'S POV:
As the boys practiced for their next show, Jessie and I decided to leave the hotel. We wanted to shop some new clothes. For me... clothes with color. Jessie and I had 2 bags each in either of our hands when we decided to enter Victoria's Secret.
"New designs!" Jessie exclaimed.
She walked towards the new designs and I can see that she wanted to buy them all. I giggled to myself and walked towards the perfume sections.
I was smelling one of the perfume when someone tapped me on my shoulder.
"Hi." She greeted nicely.
"Hello." I greeted back with a smile.
"Are you Alex?" The girl asked.
"Yes why?" I answered furrowing my eyebrows.
"Well then I just want to say that you should leave Ashton. Oh! And Luke too. Stop playing with them you whore." The girl answered me, her arms crossed.
I was shocked. I just looked at the girl while she walked away. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. Someone calling me a whore in person is way too different than someone calling me who're on twitter.
"Are you alright?" Jessie asked me. "Who is that girl?"
"I-" I started but stopped not trusting my voice.
"Do you want to go back to the hotel?" Jessie asked me again.
I nodded and we started to walk back.
Once we reached the hotel I decided to just stay inside our room and lay on my bed listening to My Chemical Romance songs.
They somehow made me calm down like they always do.

LUKE'S POV:
The boys and I finally finished our practice for our next show and I, also, finally finished recording my solo for the day. I decided to head upstairs and stay inside our hotel room. I got bored so I logged in on twitter. I saw the trends and Alex is the number 1 trend. I checked it out of curiosity. Why is she trending?
I saw the tweets. Some where not good and some were just fine.
I stood up from the bed and walked out knocking on the girls' room.
Alex opened the door.
"What?" She asked annoyed.
"You're... um-... trending." I answered.
"Cool." She said sarcastically. "Goodbye."
She was about to close the door but I placed my foot between the door and the door frame. Well... It doesn't really work in real life.
I kinda pushed the door and let myself in.
I locked the door behind me.
"Luke get out." Alex said.
"No." I told her. "Alexa talk to me."
She rolled her eyes and walked towards her bed.
"If this is about the thing... I don't know... Yesterday? Just forget about it. I'm not breaking up with Ashton." Alex said.
"This is not about the kiss or even Feb. Not even about Ashton too." I told her.
I walked near her and sat down on her bed.
"Alex what about you and me?" I asked her, my heart slowly breaking.
My vision started to blur. I know that I still love this girl. It's just the wrong timing.
"There is no you and me, Luke." She answered.
It made my heart break into pieces. Tears started falling down my face, my breathing not normal.
Alex looked at me. It seems like it's all true. She doesn't look like she's hurt or something.
"You know I still love you right?" I asked her, my voice breaking a bit. "I am desperate and that is the honest truth!"
"Stop Luke!" She shouted. "There are other girls out there who's better than me! Girl that can love you more! Stop messing with my head!"
"How can I stop if I'm still in love with you? That never changed Alexa! I swear I can love you better than Ashton." I told her.
By now both me and Alex are crying. It broke my heart even more when I saw her tears fall down her face. But I know that my heart is was fully crushed when she said the words. "I made love with him."
"What?" I asked her in disbelief.
"I gave it to him because I know that I love him." She answered.
"Tell me you're just joking." I said.
"Do I look like I'm joking?!" She asked me angrily.
"Did he hurt you?" I asked her instead.
She shook her head.
I moved closer to her placing me hand on her soft wet cheek.
"Alex." I whispered.
She looked at me straight in the eyes. I leaned forward and closed my eyes brushing my lips to hers. She stiffened. She then pulled away, her eyes widened. I felt a stinging pain when she slapped me across the face.
"I can tell Ashton what just happened but I chose not to. But that is not my final decision. Stop it already Luke. Find someone else." She said.
She stood up from her bed and walked out of the room with her key card and phone in either of her hands.

ALEX'S POV:
As I slammed the door closed, I walked fast trying to go away. I didn't know what I just did but there's something inside me that felt so different when Luke kissed me. I got angry and surprised when he kissed me. I also felt guilty with Ashton.
I kept on walking and walking until I bumped into someone.
"Alex." It was Calum. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah." I answered.
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine."
"Where are you going, though?" Cal asked me.
"To Ashton." I answered.
"Did I hurt you or something? Why are you crying?"
"I'm fine Calum just bring me to Ashton!" I cried."
"Okay." He said kinda scared.
Calum held my shoulders trying to calm me down. We used the lift to go down and walked towards the recording room.
Calum knocked on the door and their manager opened it.
"We need Ashton." Calum said.
Their manager nodded and called Ashton.
"Hey- oh my baby are you alright?" Ashton asked.
Calum left me and Ashton to have a private talk.
Ashton hugged me and kissed my forehead multiple times.
I didn't know what I was doing... I just said the words that surprised me too.
"Luke kissed me."

****************************************
YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING FOR GIVING ME 2K READS. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?