XXIX

HEY GUYS. SORRY IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED... I JUST FINISHED MY EXAMS AND I REALLY NEEDED TO STUDY FOR THOSE. BUT IT'S SEMESTER BREAK RIGHT NOW SO... YEAH! THAT'S FOR THE READS GUYS! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST! 

LOVE YOU GUYS!

HERE'S CHAPTER 29.

**************************

ALEX'S POV:

            It was late at night when we decided to go back to our hotel. We all ate dinner and went back to our hotel rooms. Jessie and Feb were talking and since I wasn’t that sleepy, I decided to join in.

“You know I think Luke’s cheating on me.” Feb said.

Wrong move Alex… Wrong move.

“Why would you think that?” Jessie asked Feb.

“Well… he acts weird.” Feb answered.

“Don’t say that Feb.” I mumbled.

“You’re not me.” She said sarcastically. “By the way, I don’t want to see you near Luke.”

“What? C’mon Feb don’t be so possessive!” I shouted a bit.

She just rolled her eyes at me and went back to talking to Jessie.

“Bitch.” I cursed silently under my breath.

I laid down on my bed and checked my twitter. It was full of hate that didn’t really hurt me but something caught my eye. It was a picture of me and Luke. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! This can’t be. The caption says “@Alexx_ is such a slut! She’s fucking two of our babes.”

I closed my twitter account and place my phone inside my pocket alongside with my key card. I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room. I knocked on the boys’ room. Ashton opened it. His eyes were bloody red. His breathing not normal.

“Baby.” I whispered.

“Is it true?” He asked me.

Yes. It is true.

“Can I come in first?” I asked him.

He opened the door wider letting me in. I walked inside and saw that he’s alone.

“I’ll admit it… it was true.” I nervously said.

And with that he fell on his knees, dropping his phone as well. I picked his phone and saw the picture again. It was an old picture where I was smiling really big and Luke was kissing my cheek.

I knelt in front of Ashton and hugged him tightly.

“Baby, I’m sorry.” I said.

My heart started to break because of Ashton.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He sobbed.

“I didn’t know that you two were friends, Ashton believe me.” I answered him

“I do believe you but-“ Ashton said but I cut him off.

“Stop Ashton. This picture is from the past. Let’s forget about it.” I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

I pulled away with our hug and kissed his red lips. Our lips moved in sync. The kiss got heated. We both stood up and Ashton pulled away. He held my hand and let me towards his bed. I lied down on his bed and looked straightly in his green eyes. I wiped away his tears and kissed him again. He went down and kissed my jaw and down to my neck. He sucked on my soft spot making me moan. I took off his shirt and threw it somewhere. He took my shirt off as well leaving me with me bra. He started to kiss my collar bones. I tried to unbuckle his belt , unbuttoning his pants and I was successful. He took it off and threw it on the ground. My heart started to pound again. I’ve never done this before. So it might hurt. Ashton took my bottoms off and threw it making it join with the other clothing. He went down kissing my skin. I unclasped my bra and took it off. Ashton started to suck my right nipple and massaged my left breast. I moaned loudly liking the new feeling that is rushing around my body.

“Oh baby.” Ash whispered.

He went down again leaving trails of kisses on my stomach and stopped when he reached my panties. He pulled it down my legs and threw on the ground. He looked at my body before leaning down licking my private part making moan in a sexual way.

I gotta admit it… it felt so good.

“You taste so good.” He mumbled making me blush.

I’m kinda afraid that the boys might come in any time.

Ashton started to suck my clit making me shake a bit.

“Oh baby!” I moaned.

“You like that?” He asked me seductively.

“Oh yes.” I answered.

He sucked it multiple times then pushed in one finger. It was a bit painful.

“Ash.” I said trying to stop him.

I held his hand.

“It’s going to be my first time and… it kinda hurt.” I admitted, embarrassed.

“It’ll feel god after. Just trust me.” Ashton said smiling but the worry is still obvious on his eyes.

I nodded signaling him to continue.

He pushed his finger in and out of me getting faster and faster every push. It felt good after. He added another finger and it felt like I got stretched.

I moaned really loud feeling a knot on my stomach and soon I came around his finger.

He went up to me and started to lick his fingers.

“You taste so good babe.” Ash said.

He pulled down his boxers, his member springing up. My eyes widened because of his size. I don’t know how his member will fit inside of me.

He lined his member on my part and teased me a bit. I wonder how it feels to be around him. Ashton slowly thrusts in making me close my eyes because of the pain. Small tears started to fall down on my cheeks.

“I’m sorry but trust me. It will feel good soon.” He said.

“Just move please.” I said.

He started to thrust in and out of me feeling hurt. But soon after, I felt the pleasure. It felt so good.

I started moaning sexually. I slung my arms around his neck and I tug on his blonde curly hair.

“Say my name baby.” He said.

“Oh! Ashton!” I moaned.

“You’re mine. You’re only mine.” He said his eyes getting a bit darker.

“I’m only yours Ashton. Nobody else’s” I whispered.

He thrusts faster and deeper making me love the pleasure that I am feeling.

Soon, I felt the familiar feeling on a knot on my stomach. Ashton pulled and released his cum on my stomach. I released as well.

“That felt so good.” I smiled.

“I’m glad I’m your first.” He pecked my lips.

“Yeah… me too.” I said surprisingly.

“I need to clean up though… the boys might come in.” I told him.

I stood up from Ashton’s bed and started to collect my clothes. I walked towards the bathroom slowly feeling the pain. Ashton stood up from his bed and walked towards me helping me to walk.

“Mind if I join you?” He asked cheekily.

I looked up at him and giggled.

“No. Not at all.”