XXV

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR THE 1.28k READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

LOVE Y'ALL!

HERE'S CHAPTER 25

*****************************

ASHTON’S POV:

I slowly opened my eyes wiping my sleep away. I looked at my left and saw that Alex got up already. I yawned and stayed in my position for a little while before sliding my curtain and got up. I stretched my long arms and legs and walked towards the small kitchen. I saw Alex and Michael sitting across from each other talking. Alex laughed because of whatever Michael said.

“Good morning.” I greeted them.

I gave Alex a kiss on her forehead before getting my own cereal.

“Morning babe.” Alex greeted back with food in her mouth.

I giggled at how cute my girlfriend is.

I sat down beside Alex and started eating my breakfast.

“Did they announced anything?” I asked Michael.

Michael looked up at me and nodded.

“Yes.” He smiled widely. “We’re near LA.”

“Really?”  Ask excitedly.

Michael nodded fast.

“Is it your first time in LA?” Alex asked me.

“No. I just love LA so much.” I answered.

“Oh.” Is the last thing that Alex said before taking a spoonful of her cereal.

“Guys we’re in LA now!” Calum announced. “Joe told me that we will stop in a hotel then after we can go anywhere as long as we’re with our bodyguards.”

“I wanna go to Disney Land!” Luke shouted.

We all looked at him, silence covering us all.

“Are you fucking serious?!” Michael asked Luke, laughing.

“Yeah… I actually am.” Luke answered giggling.

“That’s so childish.” Alex mumbled.

“Yeah. Says the girl who loved going to Disney Land.” Luke said sarcastically.

How did he know? They never really talk that much.

I looked at Alex and she was just looking at me maybe waiting for my reaction.

“What do you mean Luke?” I asked him.

Luke looked at me.

“She um… she told me that.” Luke answered.

“I’ve never really seen you two talked to each other before… except for the time that we played truth or dare.” Calum said.

“You’re just too busy with Jessie.” Luke told Calum.

ALEX’S POV:

I looked at Ashton thinking if he’s going to be curious. I’m right. He asked Luke and Luke lied.

I awkwardly coughed then stood up placing my empty bowl and spoon on the sink.

“I’ll just talk to Jessie.” I said.

I walked out of the kitchen and walked towards the gaming room where I know Jessie is. I sat down beside her and saw that she’s watching a rewind of Pretty Little Liars.

“You alright babe?” Jessie asked me.

“Yeah.” I answered. “We’re in LA.”

“Oh… yeah. I’m so excited.” Jessie said, looking at me.

“I’ll just change my clothes.” I told Jessie.

She nodded and went back to watching Pretty Little Liars.

I stood up from the red couch and walked towards my suitcase and grabbed some undies, clothes and shoes. I decided to wear a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and my favorite My Chemical Romance shirt. I also chose a pair of black studded converse. I walked towards the small bathroom and changed my clothes. I left my hair down and walked out of the bathroom. Good thing I took a shower last night before leaving the hotel.

“My Chem. Nice choice of music.” Michael commented.

“Yeah. They’re my favorite.” I smiled at him.

“Nice.” Michael smiled back, nodding.

I placed my dirty clothes inside my suitcase and watched Pretty Little Liars with Jessie.

Minutes later Ashton called my name.

“Alex! Babe?” Ashton called out.

“Yes babe?” I asked.

“Oh… we’re here.” Ashton answered.

I stood up from the red couch and walked towards him.

We both made a bee line to the front of the bus waiting for the door to be opened. Once it was, Ashton went down first. I heard lots of screaming fans. Ashton never let go of my hand. I walked down the bus and more scream came. I turned around and saw Luke. So… he’s the lady’s man.

I looked back at Ashton and saw him talking to a fan. Then seconds later the fan is kissing Ashton.

“Oh… wow. Okay.” Ash said laughing once he pulled away.

I rolled my eyes. Ash started walking inside the hotel giving the fans one last wave before fully going in. I pulled my hand away from his and slid my iPod out of my pocket. I unwrapped the headset ad placed the buds on my ears. I searched for “I’m Not Okay” by My Chemical Romance and blasted the volume. It’s the only song that can make me calm down.

I saw Ashton opening his mouth but I can’t hear him.

I angrily rolled my eyes at him and walked towards Jessie and Cal.

“I need to talk to her, Cal.” I said.

Cal nodded and walked towards Michael.

I dragged Jessie with me going to Feb and Luke.

“I need to talk to her.” I told Luke.

“Why?” I saw Luke muttered.

“None of your business.” I said.

I grabbed Feb’s hand and dragged them away from the boys.

“I wanna go home.”

*******************

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?