II

Alex’s POV

     I parked my car near the entrance of the mall, shutting down the engine and locking it once Jessie and I got out. I checked my back pocket making sure that my credit card is still there. It is. I put my car keys on my left front pocket and entered the mall.

There are a lot of people since it is the start of summer. Jessie was so excited that she grabbed my hand and dragged me to Victoria’s Secret.

I’ll be honest but… I really missed wearing colored clothes. I don’t really know what happened but ever since Luke broke up with me, I just started wearing black everyday even if no one died.

“Oh my gosh! Try this on!” Jessie shouted, handing me a black two piece.

I looked around and saw some people looking at us. I just sighed and grabbed the bathing suit. I walked towards the changing room and tried it. It looks good.

I put on my clothes again and told Jessie that the bathing suit fits fine. I ended up buying two two-piece bathing suit and two one-piece.

After shopping for how many hours we finally went home. I gave Jessie a ride to her house then I went straight home after.

I parked my car inside the garage and turned the engine off. I locked it once I got out. I started walking towards the front door holding my shopping bags with two hands. I opened the door and closed it once I got in putting the keys on the key holder. I looked up and saw my mother looking at me.

“Where have you been?!” She asked/shouted.

I rolled my eyes at her.

“I told you already. I went shopping with Jessie.” I answered kinda annoyed with her.

“Which money-“ She started but I cut her off.

“I didn’t use your money okay?! I used mine!” I shouted.

Her eyes widened. I never really shouted before but I can’t take it anymore. Ever since Luke broke up with me, everything around me is shit.

My parents stopped understanding me and that didn’t help at all.

“Alex?” My father called me.

I did not respond.

“Alexandria is there something wrong?” My dad asked.

“Yeah. Talk to your wife yes?” I answered coldly.

I ran going upstairs, locking myself inside my room.

I dropped my shopping bags on the floor and sat down on the center of my bed. I looked at the door for a little while then realized that the person who used to calm me down is not going to be there. He’s gone forever, I guess. Tears started to form making my sight go blurry. Seconds later, I released everything. I can feel the hurt that I felt one year ago. I can feel my heart breaking into million pieces. I can feel my warm tears sliding down my cheeks making me remember that the only guy I loved left me for no reason. Making me remember that I’m desperate. Desperate for his touch. His kiss. His warm hugs.

I am not fine.

I am not fine at all.

I laid down on my bed and hugged the pillow near me. I unlocked my phone and opened the photos. I scrolled up and looked for Luke’s picture. The only picture left.
I cried harder, louder.

Oh how I wish I could just wake up with amnesia.

I might not remember everything around me but at least the pain is gone.

At least my heart is unbroken.

At least I’m happy.

I locked my phone and threw it somewhere. I closed my eyes and thought of some happy moments. I thought of the day when Luke asked me to be his girlfriend. I thought of the day Luke introduced me to his mom, Liz. I thought of the day Luke kissed me for the first time.

I smiled a little then drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

I heard someone shouting and felt my bed moving.

I opened my eyes and saw Jessie jumping on my bed.

“We’re going to the beach!” She squealed. “WAKE UP!”

“Alright alright. I’m awake.” I said.

“You don’t really need to take a bath so let’s go!” She said excitedly.

“Wait. I’ll just change then prepare my things.” I smiled at her.

“No! You change then I’ll prepare your clothes.” She said while grabbing my favorite backpack.

“Bla-“ I started but Jessie cut me off.

“Yes. All black.” She said.

“Thanks.” I smiled at her.

She smiled back and tossed me my clothes.

I walked inside my bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I put on my black two-piece and wore a pair of denim shorts and a black oversized tank top. I threw my dirty clothes on my hamper and walked back inside my room. Jessie is still packing my clothes ‘cause we’re going to stay there for a week.

“Wow! You look hot!” Jessie’s eyes widened.

“Thanks.” I said.

I walked towards my make up table, grabbing two hair elastics. I put my hair in a high ponytail and secured it with one hair elastic then messed it up a little.
I helped Jessie in packing my clothes.

I grabbed my charger and put it inside my bag and closed it. I tried to recall where I threw my phone. I looked for it and saw that it was still on my bed, fixed.

I grabbed my phone with my headphones and my bag and headed downstairs.

I saw my parents eating breakfast.

“Where are you going Alex?” My mom asked annoyingly… as always.

“Jessie and I are going to the beach and staying in a hotel near it.” I answered.

“For how long princess?” My dad asked.

“A week, I guess.” I answered.

“You need some money?” My dad asked again.

“Oh shoot! My credit-“ I said but got cut off by Jessie.

“I put it on your bag. I saw it at the back pocket of your pants.” She said.

“Thanks.” I smiled. “And no dad. I have my credit card.”

“Alright. Have fun.” My dad said then smiled at me.

I gave him a goodbye kiss then went off.

Jessie and I went outside and walked towards my car. I unlocked it, turned the engine on and drove off.

“This is going to be fun!”

**********************************

Heya! Hope you guys liked it. :)

BTW. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Please vote and share my story :)

Follow me on twitter! @hxrryfrvrxx

Stay pretty girls!

xx!

-Osnapitzkath