XXVIII

I'M SORRY GUYS BUT I'M REALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW... I HAVE 3 PROJECTS TO PASS THIS WEEK AND THE FINALS IS COMING THIS THURSDAY... SO I'M SO SORRY IF I CAN'T UPDATE... HOPE Y'ALL UNDERSTAND.
THANKS FOR THE 1.6 K READS!

HERE'S CHAPTER 28.

LUKE'S POV:

I stepped inside the minivan and helped Jessie and Feb to get in. I was about to help Alex but I saw a fan got a hold of her  forearm.

I wonder if she's hurt.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Alex and the fan looked at me.

"OMG! Luke!" The fan shouted.

"Get off of her!" I shouted again trying to pull Alex a bit.

The fan let go of Alex's forearm. Her skin turned purple and a little bit of pink. The fan's hand printed on Alex's forearm.

I got a hold of Alex's forearm making sure that I was holding it softly. I slightly dragged her. She stepped in the car and I closed the car door. 

"You alright?" I asked her.

She looked at me ad nodded. I just nodded back and sat down beside Feb.

"Why'd you help her?" Feb asked me.

"Well the fan's gripping her forearm tightly." I answered.

"She has her own boyfriend, y'know." She reasoned out.

"Can you please stop being a bitch?" I asked annoyed. (A/N sorry guys I know Luke will never call a girl a bitch.)

Her eyes widened. She then punched my chest repeatedly. I got so annoyed and angry so I stood up and sat down beside Michael.

"Sup?" Michael asked.

I just looked at him and plugged my wore my earphones listening to some Good Charlotte.

"You have a problem with curly?" Michael asked again.

I sighed ad nodded.

"What's up?" He asked curiously.

"I'm regretting that I asked her to be my girlfriend." I answered.

"Oh..." Is the only thing that left Michael's mouth.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

I closed my eyes for about 3 minutes or so and felt that the minivan stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Feb walking out of the car.

"What's happening?" Alex asked.

Alex and Jessie stood up and hopped off the car as well.

"What happened?" Ashton asked me.

"Just let her go." I answered him.

"Why?" Dude that's rude." He frowned.

"Then date her!" I snapped. "Try dating her! You'll probably lose your hair."

"Is she that bad?" Calum asked.

"Yes." I answered.

I looked at Calum and saw Alex walking towards me at the end of my eye.

"What did you fucking do?!" She asked angrily.

"It's not my fault! It's her's!" I answered.

"C'mon Luke! GROW UP!" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes at her and didn't argue back.

"Don't shout at her, Luke." Ashton said anger obvious on his eyes, on the tone of his voice.

"I'm sorry Ash." I said just to avoid a argument.

He rolled his his at me and looked at Alex.

"Babe, just let Feb in and let's go." Ashton said in a calm tone.

Alex nodded and headed outside to call Feb. The came back minutes later.

Feb's eyes were red. Her nose is swollen.

I hurt her so much... but I need to. I love Alex so much and I need her back!

*

I hopped off the car once we arrived to Disneyland. I honestly am excited but still kinda angry. I'm trying my best to calm down.

We started walking inside Disneyland with our bodyguards surrounding us. I looked around and saw a lot of rides. I smiled with excitement. But then I saw Ashton slung his arm around Alex's shoulder. I frowned and suddenly my excitement lessened. We were still walking when Feb poked my arm.

"Baby." She said in a hushed tone.

I looked at her and waited for her to speak.

"Baby, I'm sorry." She said.

Her eyes started to water, her lips shaking.

"I really think we should talk later." I told her.

The hurt that she's feeling is very obvious on  her eyes. I don't know where this attitude came from but I'm kinda glad that I have it right now.

Let's get things straight... I never really liked Feb why I first met her. She was sassy and flirty which I don't like when it comes to girls. But I gave it a try. Nothing happened between us. No sex or any love making disgusting thingy. We just kiss and hug. I learned to love her but that help me forget about Alex. My love for Feb can never be compared with my love for Alex.

"Sure."  Feb said before walking back to Alex.

I really want to say sorry to Feb for being a horrible person right now but I need to break up with her. I need to have Alex back.

Every day it kills me knowing that Alex is happy with my bestfriend. If I break up with Feb and tell er that I love Alex, she'll probably hate Alex more than anything.

I'll ruin their friendship.

Shit! This is so hard!

*********************************

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?