XXX

ALEX'S POV:

             I walked in our hotl room with a huge smile plastered on my face. I closed the door and walked further. I played on the ends of my hair which is still damp and thought of what just happened awhile ago.

“You alright?” someone asked me.

It was Jessie ad she was smiling at me wanting to know the reason why am I smiling like an idiot.

“Yeah… I’m good” I answered dreamily.

“And why is that?” Feb’s American accent rang around my ears.

“Well… it’s kinda private.” I answered.

I lied down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling still thinking of Ashton. His warm kisses still lingering around my neck. I felt sleepy minutes later.

“Well good night girls.” I said.

I pulled u the duvet and covered my whole body with it. I pulled out my phone and placed it on the nightstand. I turned off the lamp and drifted off to sleep.

FEB’S POV:

“Well… I’m going to sleep now.” Jessie said.

“I’ll just go out for a little while.” I told her.

She nodded and mumbled a goodnight. I stood up from my bed and grabbed my keycard. I went out of our hotel room and knocked on the boys’ room. Someone opened the door after 4 knocks. It was Ashton.

“Oh… hey Feb.” Ashton greeted me with a smile.

“Hey… uh… is Luke there?” I asked.

“Oh sorry but I think they’re still downstairs.” Ashton answered.

“Okay thanks.” I smiled.

“No problem.” He smiled back.

I used the elevator and went down. I wonder where they are.

I walked in the restaurant and saw the boys drinking some juice.

Luke’s smile faded when he saw me. I walked towards them. Calum and Michael greeted me and I greeted them back.

“What do you want?” Luke asked coldly.

“Can we talk privately?” I asked him.

He rolled his eyes at me and stood up walking towards the garden.

“What?” He asked.

“Why are you acting like this Luke?” My eyes started to blur.

“I’ll be straight to the point. I guess, I just don’t want to be with you anymore.” He answered me.

“What?” I felt hot tears falling down my face. “Why?”

“The last time I broke up with someone, I hurt her so bad because I didn’t man up and did not say any reason. You’re too possessive Feb. You weren’t the girl I wanted and honestly? Never was. I am hurting you, yes but you need to know this things. I’m breaking up with you, Feb.” He continued.

“Why? Luke, I can change.” I desperately said.

He shook his head.

“No Feb. It’s still her.” He said.

“Who?” I asked.

“I’m sorry but it’s Alex.” Luke answered.

My eyes widened and my heart broke even more.

How could they do this to me?!

“That bitch!” I shouted.

“Hey don’t call her a bitch.” Luke said angrily.

His eyes turned darker, his jaw clenching.

I scoffed at him and walked out. I used the elevator going up our hotel room floor.

I opened the door and closed it once I got in. I stared at Alex angrily before throwing myself on my bed.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

ALEX’S POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting a bit because of the sunlight. Maybe they forgot to close the curtains.

I smiled as the thought of Ashton crossed my mind. I hopped off the bed and saw that the girls are still asleep. I walked towards my suitcase and grabbed a floral dress. I know… it’s new. I decided to pair it with some flats.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped my clothes off, taking a bath. I brushed my teeth after a long bath. I blew dried my hair as well, curling the tips. I put on my clothes and walked out.

“Wow.’ I heard Jessie said.

“What?” I asked her.

She stood up and ran towards me.

“You’re back!” She squealed and hugged me.

I laughed how happy Jessie is.

“You look so pretty.” She complimented.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“I’ll just take a bath then let’s go downstairs. Okay?” She said.

“How about Feb?” I asked.

“She slept late last night so she’ll need more sleep.” Jessie answered.

I nodded and sat down on my bed.

I waited for Jessie for a little longer than I expected before seeing her walked out of the bathroom wearing a dress and a pair of 3 inch heels. Normal Jessie.

We walked out of our room and used the lift to go down.

Once we got out, I can see some boys looking at us which made me feel very awkward and self conscious.

We walked in the restaurant and saw the boys sitting at the middle of the restaurant.

We walked towards them and greeted them. The boys were looking at me.

“Oh hey.” Ashton greeted me with a huge grin on his face.

“Hey.” I greeted him again and pecked his lips.

I sat down beside him and ordered my breakfast. Moments later Feb joined us.

She looks like she’s having a bad day.

“You alright Feb?” I asked her.

She just looked at me.

“Bitch.”

*************************

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?