XVI

HEY GUYS!

WELL... I'M KINDA SICK BUT... HERE'S CHAPTER 16!

ALEX'S POV:

"Ashtooon!" I heard someone shouted.

I searched for that person and saw a tall, tan skinned guy with black hair and brown eyes running towards our direction.

"Calum!" Ashton shouted and hugged the guy.

Ashton pulled away with the hug first.

"By the way, Calum this is Alex, my girlfriend-" Ash giggled before continuing. "And this is Jessie, Alex's bestfriend."

"Hey!" Calum greeted me and Jessie.

"Hi." We greeted in unison.

Calum looked at Ashton and whispered something that made Ashton blush a bit.

"Well... let's go up." Ash said.

Calum helped Jessie with her suitcase while Ash helped me.

We used the lift and stopped at floor 6. We walked in a long, quiet hallway before stopping.

"I'll be in this room with my band mate, Luke and you stay there with Jessie and Luke's girlfriend okay?" Ash said while pointing at the door beside their room.

His band mate's name is Luke. Is it the Luke, I know?

"Luke?" I asked.

Ashton was about to answer but someone had spoken first.

"Ash!" The guy cheered and hugged him.

It was him...

The guy that I know.

The guy that I loved.

The guy that made me fell in love for the first time.

Ashton pulled away with the hug and faced me.

"Luke! Meet my girlfriend, Alex and her bestfriend, Jessie." Ashton said excitedly.

Luke looked at me, shocked.

My eyes widened too. I never thought that I would see him again.

"Hi." He greeted but more of a whisper.

"Hey." Jessie greeted him back, her smile faded too.

"Can I have my key now Ash? I'm kinda tired." I said.

"Oh sure here." Ash smiled at me handing me the key for my and Jessie's hotel room.

I unlocked the door awkwardly. I can feel Luke's eyes burning on my skin. I wiggled the knob and it opened. I was about to walk in but Ash grabbed my forearm, stopping me.

"Can I get a goodnight kiss?" He pouted.

I smiled at him trying to lessen the tension between me and Luke. I stood at my toes and kissed Ash's cheek that formed a dimple, moments later.

I looked at him straightly and gave him a fake smile.

"Goodnight Luke?" I acted like I don't know him.

"Uh- Hemmings. Luke Hemmings." He acted too.

I looked at Ash again and held his hand squeezing it slightly.

"Night Ash." I smiled.

"Goodnight babe." He smiled back.

I can see Luke playing with his fingers. I kissed Ashton one last time on his cheek then walked inside the room.

I closed the door once Jessie got in.

"Holy shit! Was that?!" Jessie stopped herself, still shocked of what just happened moments ago.

Her eyes were wide open looking at me and her mouth formed in an "o". I just nodded at her, not trusting my voice. SHIT! What did I do to see him again?! I mean... I do wanna see him again but not like this!

"Oh Alex!" I heard Jessie said.

She walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I didn't realize that I was crying. I stayed there frozen, unable to move one finger.

"Please be strong Alex." Jessie whispered.

She pulled away with the hug and wiped my tears away again but it was no use. My tears kept on falling. She brushed some of my hair out of my face and continued to wipe my tears away.

"Just sleep okay?" She tried to push me slowly towards the bed.

I sat down and just stared at her, my vision kinda blurry because of the tears.

"I'll just go outside for a walk. Try to sleep please." Jessie murmured.

She laid me down, pushing my shoulders down the bed. I blinked some of the tears away and finally, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

JESSIE'S POV:

I saw Alex closed her eyes, her hand still shaking. Her breathing then came back to normal after 5 minutes or so signaling me that she's asleep. She can easily fall asleep while or after crying. I quietly walked towards the door. I opened it and closed it slowly. I saw Ashton, Luke, Calum and one more guy with purple dyed hair walking back to their rooms but I stopped Ashton by holding his forearm.

"Oh! Hey Jessie." Ashton turned to me while giggling. "You scared me."

"Close the door Ash." I heard Luke said.

"Wait I'm talking to Jessie." Ash looked at Luke.

I heard Luke stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"Sorry for scaring you, Ash." I said trying to smile.

"It's okay. So... what's up?" He asked.

"I just want to tell you that if you don't want to lose my bestfriend then you should keep an eye on her." I answered.

Confusion, obvious on his green eyes. "What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"We can't deny it Ash. Alex is a very beautiful girl and she can attract any guy." I told him.

"I know that." He smiled at me.

"And I'm warning you-" I got cut off by Luke.

"Ashton knows what he's doing Jessie." Luke said but I ignored him.

"Someone here in this hotel can pull Alex away from you, Ashton believe me." I almost shouted.

My eyes started to water.

He held my hand and squeezed it slightly.

He gave me an assuring smiled and nodded his head.

"I'll keep an eye on her."

*****************************************

Hope y'all liked it! :)

Love y'all!