IX

ALEX’S POV:

Did I do something wrong?

Yes you did.

Why?!

You like a guy who likes you back and he just confessed his love for you but you didn’t tell him that you like him back.

You shit!

I tugged the ends of my hair and groaned.

I hopped off my bed and grabbed my phone and car key.

I slammed my bedroom door close, feeling my anger to myself.

I ran going downstairs not planning to stop but McKayla stopped me by grabbing my forearm.

“Where are you going?” McKayla asked.

“None of your fucking business.” I answered.

Her grip tightened.

“Why are you swearing?” She asked acting all innocent.

“Don’t act like you’re an innocent girl. I know that you fuck boys from your school so back off.” I spat.

“Alex!” I hear my mom shouted.
“It’s true!” I shouted back.

“You’re embarrassing me, you know?! I thought you better than that!” She slapped me across the face.

“I’m embarrassing you?! SO YOU THINK YOU’RE NOT EMBARRASSING ME FROM JESSIE?! YES! YOU THOUGHT ME GOOD! YOU THOUGHT ME GOOD IN EMBARRASSING YOU!” I shouted, tears falling from my eyes.

I started to run towards our front door and slammed it close as loud as I can.

I walked towards my car and drove off to Jessica’s flat.

I parked my car on Jessie’s front gate and turned the engine off.

I hopped off the car and walked towards Jessie’s front door and knocked.

The door opened after four knocks.

It was Aunt Georgia.

“Are you alright darling?” She asked me, her sweet and soft British voice, concerned.

I shook my head no and hugged her.

“Jessie!” I heard Aunt Georgia shouted.

“What is it mom?” Jessie asked.

I can hear her footsteps getting louder. She gasped when she saw me.

“Alex! Are you alright?!” Jessie rubbed circles on my back.

I felt Aunt Georgia pulled me inside.

Jessie pushed my shoulders down softly making me sit on the couch.

“Darling… what happened?” Aunt Georgia asked while wiping my tears away.

“Is it your mom again?” Jessie asked.

I nodded.

“What’s with your mom?” Aunt Georgia asked.

“I wanna move out!” I cried.

“What did she do?” Jessie and Aunt Georgia asked in unison.

“She told me that I’m embarrassing her in front of her boyfriend and she slapped me.” I answered.

True.

Aunt Georgia hugged me again but tighter this time.

“I can’t believe that I’m saying this but… you can stay here for the night.” Aunt Georgia said.

Aunt Georgia never really let me stay here for the night when my mom and I have fights. She usually bring me home and talk to my mom.

“Thank you.” I mumbled.

I like Aunt Georgia. She treats me like her own daughter. And she’s way better than my mom. He never thought of cheating or having another boyfriend even if her husband died.

Aunt Georgia pulled away with the hug.

“You know what?” She smiled at me while wiping my tears away. “You should stop thinking about your mom for a while and have fun with Jessie. I know that you are both tired but you can just share stories or watch some chick flicks. Okay? I’ll talk to Mary.”

Yes. My mom’s name is Mary.

I nodded and smiled at her.

“Thank you Aunt Georgia.” I smiled showing my dimples.

“If I could just adopt you.” She joked but I know it’s true.

We all laughed.

“Oh! I wish!”

******************************************************************

Hey guys!

Thanks for reading my story! :)

Hope you liked it.

Please continue voting and sharing :)

Love Y'all!