Extended Summary

Copyright © 2014
Morgan D. Evans
Self Publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This book contains material protected under Federal Copyright Laws.

Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Extended Summary :

❝His name was Jasper; the boy who saved me from myself.❞

____________________________________________________________

        Aria Davidson and Jasper Ross were complete strangers, until they crossed paths one fateful night. The only thing the two had in common was that they were both claimed as outcasts. Aria was the quiet girl with many hidden secrets, who would sit in the back row of the class with a book in front of her face and headphones in her ears.

        Jasper wasn't in a band, on the football team, or popular for that matter. He was a reserved and mysterious boy with just as many dark secrets as well, with blue eyes that were brighter than the ocean.  Jasper Ross and Aria Davidson were no outcasts; not after summer ended for them, that is.

Jasper and Aria were just the troubled ones.