1. Coffee Crimes

"Good morning Night Sprite, it's odd to see you out and about in the daylight. What brings you in this morning?" The portly old man called to you as you entered your favorite neighborhood coffee shop. It was rustic and friendly, with wooden paneling around the room, cozy nooks with oversized pillows and blankets, and walls of bookshelves filled with donated and second-hand books. The chalkboard behind the owner, Old Man Nagi, had the blend of the month and the "hot out of the oven" baked goods listed.

"Haven't gone to sleep yet Gramps. Hit me with a Sprite-special shot please. I've got a few more hours until I'm free, and I need some energy." You responded, hunching over onto the counter in front of him, cash in hand to pay for your personalized drink. Your silver-black neoprene suit reflected the lights nicely, your massive black infinite scarf wrapped around your shoulders, neck, and head, concealing your identity and the top of the zipper for your suit. You were going on hour 72 of no sleep, but surprisingly, this was only going to be your fifth cup of coffee. You were on a very laborious mission right now, but everyone involved had been given a thirty minute break, so you were taking advantage of it the only way you knew how - drinking the most caffeinated beverage made in the neighborhood.

"Do you want that iced or hot? Just joking, it's a habit at this point with all these new cool kids coming in asking for artisan styled coffee. Piping hot, just the way you like it. How much time is left on your break this time?" He laughed at his own joke, handing you an almost boiling shot of condensed espresso. You slung it back immediately, letting the lava-like liquid melt your mouth to nothingness.

"WHEW! That was beautiful. Hopefully you won't see me for a few days, but we will see what happens. Villains have been acting up lately. I've got... SHIT... only 15 minutes to get back. I'll see you later Gramps!" You left your money on the counter for him, overpaying a good bit. That didn't matter to either of you, this was your spot while on and off duty. Sprinting out of the door, you slipped your massive aviation goggles on over your eyes and darted off towards the mission's base. Activating your quirk you slipped into the building, and landed in your chair.

"You can deactivate your quirk, Night Sprite. There's no need to be so covert, no one is watching our base." A very tired Eraserhead grumbled in your direction. You eased out of your quirk, becoming visible to the other heroes in the room. Sir Night Eye was leading the mission debriefing, while you and a hodge podge of heroes sat in wait for the final plans to be announced.

"I even had a few minutes to spare, and you can never be too careful." You untucked your thick, curly hair from your scarf, not wanting to be too identical to the grouchy inchworm.

"Ooooh! Night Sprite, how does your hair stay so luscious on missions? It's so big and curly and healthy looking. Do you deep condition it?" Ms. Joke asked you suddenly, she was sitting next to you, leaning over to pull at one of your beautifully dark ringlets.

"Yeah, I do a night long hair mask and sleep in a shower cap. But I only do that once a week, otherwise I take vitamins and try to eat lots of greens. It's been getting frizzy lately, which means it's time for another mask." You smiled and talked to her about your hair a bit longer until your last team member arrived, only a few minutes late.

"HEEEY! oops, sorry, volume was too loud there. Sorry for being late." Present Mic apologized briefly before sitting across from you and next to his friend, Eraserhead. You and Ms. Joke ended your conversation and turned towards Sir Night Eye expectantly.

"Sprite, you're going to conceal yourself and Eraserhead and enter the building. Once you're in, Eraserhead, I need you to erase everyone's quirks. Sprite, once it's safe to go in, you'll reveal the flag you hung outside the window. That will be everyone else's cue to charge in. Be careful, we know they've been pushing some intense drugs and weapons into the country. If we can capture them here, we will be able to put an end to the Trigger Happy Gang. Any questions? None? Good. Let's get started." With that, he ended his briefing and went to sit and monitor the mission's progress.

Getting up you and Aizawa (Eraserhead) walked out the door together, before you both hit the sunlight, you disappeared before everyone's eyes.

"No matter how many times I see Y/N use her quirk, it always freaks me out. Ever since school, it's always given me goosebumps. Like, who else can disappear and make anything else disappear too?" Ms. Joke marveled after the two of you, to Present Mic, who agreed quietly, not wanting to blow any eardrums before the big arrest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slipping in behind one of the thugs returning from a patrol, you and Aizawa followed close behind. You kept your wits about you, looking out for any hidden traps or invisible people. Teachers had always commended you on being able to think like a villain, you were always able to anticipate their movements and locations. They assumed it was because you had great intuition, when in reality, you could see them when they were invisible and also because... you were very good at being sneaky.

Entering the major warehouse, you and Aizawa broke from the villain's path and found higher ground to provide Aizawa with the best view of your opponents. You turned to your colleague,

"Ready for some next level teamwork?" He nodded, knowing you could see his response. He began pointed at his targets, the grunts along the outskirts of the warehouse, they'd be easy to capture without anyone really noticing. Moving until the two of you were closer, he activated his quirk and erased each grunt's quirk, one by one. And you quickly silenced them, knocking them unconscious and tying them up with special handcuffs to erase quirks. Then, you'd make each one disappear from sight, so no one would notice their state of capture.

The two of you continued quickly, so that he wouldn't get terrible dry eye. Turning to the bigger villains hanging around the big loot, and subsequent massive t.v. You watched Aizawa trigger his quirk, his eyes glowing red and his unruly hair standing up. In that moment you made the massive red flag hanging on the outside of the building appear. Within minutes, everyone had been captured, your never-ending mission had finally come to a close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Earlier today, heroes working with Sir Night Eye were able to take down the Trigger Happy Gang, a notoriously violent gang of drug and arms smugglers. Despite the many years of trying to track down this gang, the mistake that lead to their inescapable downfall was their use of coffee beans and bags as the mode to transport their goods. Several eye witnesses noticed the oddly shaped bags and reported it to the police-" Yawning, you turned off the news anchor. It was time for Night Sprite to hibernate.